Test Cricket tweak

crick4life

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by sangam
Dear ravi,

I fixed the upload size limit..you can now post it at forums..or if you need webspace just PM me

Hey Sangam,

Thanks for that mate, will post it here then.

Cheers,

Ravi

Sangam, we have a fresh issue with uploading now. Its not letting me upload an .exe or .zip type, see below the error :

You have attempted to upload an invalid type of attachment. The valid extensions for attachments are: gif jpg png txt zip jpeg rar

Guys, I am happy to email you guys the patch as far as you have 3 Meg space freespace. Let me know when you guys have got it free, I will send it across.

Last edited:

Radaga

International Coach
yes the .zip and.exe problem was the same one i was getting, thats why i couldnt upload them.
Sangam can you fix that?

smqadeer

School Cricketer
fixed my dear fixed :) Just try to upload now.

I have got batting n bowling files for ODI sent by Ravi through email. I need batting n bowling files for TEST match now, if there is any updated one. Can Radaga or Ravi upload updated Test files here?

Rahul

International Cricketer
if u still cant upload plzz send them to [email protected] there 3 mb space in hotmail?? i dont think so....if there's not can u send me just the odi 1's first!!! thanx!!

Radaga

International Coach
I will post all of the files, ODI Batting, ODI Bowling, Test Batting and Test Bowling for everyone. The files i have are the most updated that i know of unless Ravi as updated them while he was away, but anyway here they are.

ODI Batting:

Attachments

• odi_batting.exe
    753.1 KB · Views: 138

Rahul

International Cricketer
thanx a lot radega..i'm just downloading them!!!

Rahul

International Cricketer
just 1 thing i have noticed in the patch ....in test matches...when i play the cut shot.....even though i time it fine still lots of time there are edges and the ball goes onto the stumps......

M

mike(ex jonah)

Hey rahulm, are you the same guy who posts over at the FIFA 2003 forums at SoccerGaming?

Auwais

International Coach
Originally posted by rahulm5
just 1 thing i have noticed in the patch ....in test matches...when i play the cut shot.....even though i time it fine still lots of time there are edges and the ball goes onto the stumps......

Yeah, the last few times I played the game (about two to three months ago :mad: ) I noticed that on the cut-shot there were un-realistic inside edges but mines didn't hit the stumps. I told Ravi about it but got no reply, I think.:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread