Can we play a TWO player game in ckt2002 - Like in brian lara, can we

saumil_b

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
[color=#000000:post_uid9]hi,
i have just starte playin cricket 2002 and found it good but not all tat good because whenever i play cricket, i play it with my friend (i.e. a two player game)
that works very well in BLC, but [b:post_uid9]CAN WE PLAY A TWO PLAYER GAME IN CRICKET 2002?[/b:post_uid9]

IF YES.. PLEASE EXPLAIN THE PROCEDURE TO ME>>>> thanx![/color]

C2k2 does support the two player gameplay. But the players cannot share the same keyboard. An additional device(probably a gamepad) is required for a two player game! :blush: ::zzzz::

[color=#000000:post_uid13]why cant we play with a mouse or other keys of the keyboard like in BRIAN LARA CRICKET...
if we cannot then its a BORE... HOW LONG CAN U PLAY WITH ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE(COMPUTER)?
Two player games are always much much more thriling!

can we use the mouse or other keys??? ::what::[/color]

Hey,
I thought... thought ... and thought... of playing a two plyer game in C2002 and tried many different things. But was unsucessful.

Does anyone have a patch or a way (I see so many useless things to be downloaded on this site) to play C2002 by two players from the same keyboard.

Please think about it.......... Self analysis will always take you to eternity !!!!!!!!

Hi,
Unfortunately that will not be possible without editing the game source code which we don't have and unless someone hacks it or EA release it as open source any gameplay feature can't be modified.

[color=#000000:post_uid11]:angry: its a super DUMB game then... isnt it? its useless playin with artificial intelligence.. u can always overcome it! TOO LESS COMPETITION![/color]

If you're so desperate get a cheap gamepad. It will be useful in other games too.

[color=#000000:post_uid4]I know that can be done... but wouldm't it have been simpler with the keys on the keyboard!
ANYWAYS!!!! forget it!... thanks for all ur replies and suppot.. u'll were really helpful!
PLEASE DO TELL ME WHEN ANYONE GETS THE SOURCE CODE AND MAKES IT TWO PLAYER COMPATIBLE FROM THE KEYBOARD... my email address is:-
[email protected][/color]

I think you can.

1. Get the demo's .exe file with two player patch.
2. Play a game in Cricket 2002 and save the game soon as demogame.gam .
3. Run the demo's .exe file and select the two controllers.

It guess that's all!

[color=#000000:post_uid7]o man... this is news!

please explain this to me in detail... i didnt understand much... can u play a two player game in demo by default or do u need a patch??? if u need a patch?? where is it?? i cant understand anythin...

but it seems to b a hot idea :(d

please do reply[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread