Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is it me or does it look like the batsman caught the ball in his hand and threw it to the fielder :p!!!!!!

"Straight down the fielder's throat..He didn't have to move an inch"
Ring any bells? ;)

NathanScott45

Club Captain
Is it me or does it look like the batsman caught the ball in his hand and threw it to the fielder :p!!!!!!

a little, but would be a lot of hard work holding a bat like that in your left hand whilst throwing the ball from your right if you didn't have momentum carrying it up there lol

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
I'm just hoping to see a sweet nick through to the keeper turning the batsmen square as he trys to defend it :p

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The hand coming off the bat for, what it seems like, an ill-timed shot
smiley-shocked003.gif
.......WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My reaction EXACTLY!!

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
That detail on the screenshot,How other fielder reacting to situation,detailing on kits .excellent job!:clap.Cant wait for more!

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why is the ball colour purple btw? :p

The screen looks impressive overall.

Ball is very much red - the sunlight is making it appear purplish-red.

----------

Ross....trust me....thats the detail we crave for :D!! Its not often (well...actually its never) that we get to hear such details :cheers!

But the issue is once you know it is never the same... now you know cars in games have perfectly round tires that don't compress as they hit the road but are merely set below the road you cannot "not see it"... illusions are what makes magic :)

AtOmX

County Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I am awaiting sign off from the licensor before the announcement can be made, they are leaving London (Ashes) early and as they are in transit I am having difficulty making contact.
The bottom line is that I cannot name the game until I hear from them, this will not effect the date of release of the game to the public, just the announcement.

Does this mean Ross is planning to buy the ashes license or is he talking about an Individual player.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Ross, is that due to limitation of technology or just a bit of "laziness"in making the physics more realistic?

phil1987

Club Captain
The hand coming off the bat is great very happy to see little subtleties like that in the game.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
But the issue is once you know it is never the same... now you know cars in games have perfectly round tires that don't compress as they hit the road but are merely set below the road you cannot "not see it"... illusions are what makes magic
That's why Virtua Racing is my favourite driving game - realistically square wheels.

Does this mean Ross is planning to buy the ashes license or is he talking about an Individual player.
Perhaps 505 are the publisher and now Chief works for Ross, but they had to stay silent before the announcement? :spy

Users who are viewing this thread