Announcements - latest updates and more

Shailesh (old)

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
[b:post_uid0]Final teams are required by 29th JAN[/b:post_uid0]
(from the tournament website):

Please create your squads (*.ctm file) and email them to [email protected] (Tournament Host) no later than 29th January 2003, who will then mail the team to all other participants. A squad is to comprise of 15 players.

Obviously is it most desirable if you use the correct 15 players who are actually going to be playing in the real World Cup, but you may choose other active players if you wish.

Please can you make your preferred starting XI the first 11 named players in the team file? to keep things simple, you must select your preferred starting XI in the first 11 places in the team file. This means that for most matches, your starting XI will always be the same.

Edited By Shailesh on 1043368199

R

Rangeela

Hi,
I havce emailed you my squad for world cup ... let me know if you have received it
Also I have a question...... I was just reading the rules on the website and the person who will be batting second will have to download GamTweak in order to bat instead of field in saved game .. well I have downloaded the GamTweak and it is a zip file and in that it has Gamtweak.exe file but i dont know where should i place the file and open it and make it work? beacuse when i just try to open it it gives me error so I am sure you place that file some place and open it which you can change the save game file and bat insted of fielding. can you help me with that. thx

Shailesh (old)

Club Cricketer
[b:post_uid0]Need Pitch Mats For BLC Online C2002 WorldCup[/b:post_uid0]

would anyone like to make custom pitch ads for the tournament?

R

Rangeela

thx for the email shailesh .. the game tweak works fine now thx

Kar_ind

Club Cricketer
Hi i've already downloaded some team files(.ctm files) and placed them in the db folder. But i didn't found any change
in the team i replaced? Is it because of using tom hicks editor?

jamesdriscoll

Club Cricketer
Yes it is. The best editor to use is the one by Rippon Jit. I think that's his name. It edits the .ctm files whereas the one by Tom Hicks creats a .tem file. You need to delete this .tem file in order for the .ctm fles to work.

Shailesh (old)

Club Cricketer
another way to this is to delete (or move) user folder from my documensea sports..

then you'll automatically get teams from .ctm files when you start the game (so no need to do restore teams etc.)

R

Rangeela

So let get this right..... In order to ctm.files to work is to delete the team file from my documents correct?

jamesdriscoll

Club Cricketer
Yeah. In My Documents there should be a folder called EA Sports. Delete that. Also go to the Cricket 2002 directory, C:/Program Files etc and delete the User folder. It should all be cleared by then and the .ctm files should all run properly.

Shailesh (old)

Club Cricketer
The group matches start on 1st Feb. Pl. check the WC site for details. Team winning the toss should post their decision on the match topic.

Shailesh (old)

Club Cricketer
Guys,

just a reminder that your final squads should be sent to everyone by 29th..group matches start on 1st so make sure you have updated teams.

S

dam

School Cricketer
Sorry people but I gotta withdraw from the tournament. My hard disk just crashed :( and I'm not gonna get a new one for at leasst two weeks now. :(

Shailesh (old)

Club Cricketer
Sorry to hear that dam..hopefully we'll have you back for some future series..

Guys,
I'll be substituting for dam and play as SAF!

Users who are viewing this thread