• Yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters

Radaga

International Coach
ok, looking foward to it!

I am still playing a ODI on my tour though, i think i was about 2/85 after 13 overs.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
The odi patch v1 is working well. in the first game i had india out for 135, but that had more to do with the pitch (green) than with your patch. The fact that I lost five wickets myself while chasing this small target, also indicates the same thing.

the second match saw the aussies get off to a bad start, losing gilly early. after that a small partnership betwn ponting and clarke before clarke was dismissed. martyn came and went. aussies were 89-3 in 22 overs. After 40 overs they had scroed 199-4. Last 10 overs, 86 runs, 4 wickets and the aussies finished at 285-8, with ponting top scoring with 115, and brad hogg smashing 40 runs off just 21 balls at the end. the worm below will give you a good idea of the pacing of the aussie innings which i think was superb. good work ravi.
ausworm.jpg

ausmanhattan.jpg

crick4life

International Cricketer
Thats very nice to know thanks a heaps, Vaughan. I know sometimes I too long to bowl out CPU cheaply for that matter although not every other game. It seems like the ODI is indeed working very well according to the pitches which is very pleasing to know. I suppose the test match patch if at all can also fall in similar lines, I can then rest a bit.

Hero

Club Captain
After installing new gob ,the runs through byes have been reduced.

Ashnal

School Cricketer
Ravi,
With all the changes going on with your current patch; ver 10 update & ODI patch ver 1 and a few changes here and there.

Can you release a complete patch to combine all these changes?

I would really apreciate it, as I will than know that this is your latest patch I'm playing with. Much Thanks.

crick4life

International Cricketer
The ODI patch ver 1 has all of what I wanted to do with my previous patches. It is an exclusive ODI patch only and the test cricket patch is right around the corner too.

I know how hard it is to pick the right patch to download with those many versions available. I will get Ste to get rid of the previous patches and only keep the latest ODI & Test cricket patch in the download section.

msamina

Club Cricketer
Ravi,

I finally completed the next match between WI and Australia in the tri-series. The first innings (my batting) update:

msamina

Club Cricketer
As you can see, Australia chased my score really well but they kept losing wickets particularly coming down the wicket. This is not using your latest patch, but using the one before. So, I guess I will have to upgrade after all. My next match is also against Austalia. So, it will be a good comparison.

Last edited:

crick4life

International Cricketer
Thats a bit of a downfall there Murali for the Aussies. I strongly feel you should try out the ODI ver 1 patch, it makes CPU batting a lot stronger.

Test match patch is coming up all right and went through a major uplift after some very valuable suggestions from Eddie. Its pretty much finished but dont want to release it too soon and then find problems. Mike is also trying it out now in one of his test matches so some more feedback and the test match patch should be ready for release. Thanks for your interest anyways.

msamina

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by crick4life
Do you want the altered one Tim, its just that the CPU was just too good. Unless you trust your field settings and bowling I suggest you use the attached one.

Ravi, I think you misunderstood me.

I am indeed using using your odi version 1.0 patch, but not the latest update of the same that you provided. I wanted the CPU to be really strong and from your post above, I understood that in your latest version of the 1.0 patch, the CPU was not.

Hence, I was using the 1.0 patch that you provided to me on page 9 of this thread instead of the one on page 11 which is the one that I have quoted above.

Unfortunately, the CPU does not seem to be retaining its wickets as much as I would like with this patch. So, I am going to give it a shot with the latest version of 1.0.

crick4life

International Cricketer
Gotcha, you are right there. I have updated the version many times post the first one I've lost track of it. I think the last one among this series is the one where CPU was made stronger.

msamina

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by crick4life
Gotcha, you are right there. I have updated the version many times post the first one I've lost track of it. I think the last one among this series is the one where CPU was made stronger.

Ok. Am in the process of playing the match. Will probably complete it within the next day or two. Will post some stats after that.

straw

Club Cricketer
Ravi could you please tell me how to make the cpu run rates in 20 overs decrease cause at the minute i get smacked all over the place from start to finish. the team ended up with 200+ with the loss of 3 wickets on a normal pitch.

All i want is realistic scores like 120-160

Users who are viewing this thread