• Yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters

crick4life

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I will tweak the 10/20 overs for you guys but it may not be bang on the first time because I normally dont play 10/20 over games but if any changes needed after I release the patch please feel free to let me know.

souljah

School Cricketer

Ravi man, can u give me a huge huge favor and make changes in the patch so there are more edges and they are toned down a little bit, right now they are too aggressive during 50 overs. If you can make these two changes to ur one day ver. 1 patch, that'll be amazing, or else u can help me out how to change specific values and i'll make these changes using config editor.

crick4life

International Cricketer
I hope you understand we can't change the patch for just one user right. I appreciate your concern and am going through one right now. I have now given away 115/0 against Australia in 15 overs on a green pitch, thats some scoring for sure but its challenging. One reason the patch was fine tuned to make CPU really strong was to get us thinking. Make sure you spread the field early on and bowl an off stump line. If you can do these rightly you can contain the CPU.

In case you still find it really hard to bowl to the CPU, go into cpu pacing files (10/20/50 overs ) and increase the defensive values while decreasing aggressive/moderate and six hits. There are no hard and fast rules but decrease aggressive/moderate by 5000 or something. Reduce the six hit shots by probably 1000-2000. Increase the defensive values by 5000+. Have a go at this one and surely you will reach a stage where the settings will be pretty much to you liking. Good luck.

As per edges, change the following. Hopefully you will get CPU to edge more.

CpuRandom 1.0(keep increasing this keep if CPU is not posting good enough totals by +1.0)
CpuDifficulty 0.60999 (keep decreasing this if CPU is not posting good enough totals by -0.10)
CpuBallsFaced 0.50 (keep decreasing this if CPU is not posting good enough totals by -0.10)

Hero

Club Captain
Thanks Ravi and I hope you will do this task in couple of days as 2 holidays are coming for me in 14 to 15 August .I am playing these days 20 overs match due to some other tasks having in hand.I am really enjoying the game as it is very difficult to contain the cpu along with very good batting as not so hard and not so easy.A good balance is visible in your patch.I am using your patch 1.0 which you uploaded first time.I think the cpu is more stable in second one though.

Also kindly bit tweak the values or let me know about it as when I use x speed ,again lot of byes are occuring.Have you faced this problem ever.?Although I have reinstalled the game.Thanks in advance.

crick4life

International Cricketer
Sure Hero, will tweak it some time later today.

I had similar byes issue the other day and I now have !xspeed at +1.4. The byes problems seems to have been sorted for now, you try the same and see if it helps.

Hero

Club Captain
Thanks mate and I am waiting in anticipation for your tweaked patch.Have a good time and tdo it in your free time.

crick4life

International Cricketer
Hero, I have had a little free time and I thought why not produce one right away while you are here.

Attached are the 1day20 and 1day10 pacing files. Copy the values of each of the files into its corresponding pacing file i.e 1day20 for 20 overs pacing and 1day10 for 10 overs pacing files using Prakash's config editor V 2. This is one quick job I did so I cant say it may be spot on right away but if anything please let me know.

Attachments

• 1day20.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 24

crick4life

International Cricketer
1day10 pacing file

Attachments

• 1day10.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 12

Hero

Club Captain
Thanks Ravi,I will check it out and let you know about it soon.

Hero

Club Captain
I played 2 matches with it of 10 overs yesterday and it plays really well but the only complain I have about it is that it does not play so much 6 hit shots in the eariler stage.Can it be modified.?Otherwise going well and smashing me all around the corner.?

Hero

Club Captain
Have you modified the values of patch,kindly let me know.

tomcress2000

Club Cricketer
Hi Ravi,

great patch, im looking to do some slight amendments to it to suit me and I wish to make it even harder to get the cpu batsmen out. What values would you suggest modifing, and what value do you find to be the most important in deciding how well the cpu batsmen bat?

many thanks

Rahul

International Cricketer
hey ravi.....i tried your test match patch....looks good....played on a hard pitch....match isnt complete...ind vs eng.....inida|(me) won the toss and batted....419 in a day and a half......scoring at around 3.5 an over......england made 375 scoring at 4.2 an over....

postives...... cpu have made a good score and u have to think about your bowling
kumble got 0 wickets!! finally cpu playing the spinners better at least on the hard pitch

but just a few things.......the cpu gets too many runs in boundaries....the ball is racing away......it takes the ball from just outside off stump to play the on drive....outside off stump to play the pull shot.....plzz make them play more on the off side if possible and a little bit less aggressive.....didnt find any edges to first or second slip.....2-3 pull shots were caught at first slip which is not very realistic.....can u instead make the pull shots be miscued high in the air and caught at square leg or fine leg??
and cpu was playing the reverse sweep a lot against spinners...not much of regular sweep...wud like to see less of reverse sweep and more of the regular 1.......and 1 last thing the front foot legg side shot.....earler there 2 shots which were played...1 the blc type of leg glance and the other 1 when the ball was shorter.....but this this patch only the blc 1 is played..the other 1 is never played even on shorter balls....

good work mate...hope u can make these changes!!

crick4life

International Cricketer
Originally posted by Hero
Have you modified the values of patch,kindly let me know.

Hiya mate, attached is the altered on where CPU will play more six hit shots at the start of the innings. The same file should hold good for both 10 as well as 20 overs. Give it a go and let me know if anything.

Attachments

• 1day20.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 9

crick4life

International Cricketer
Originally posted by tomcress2000
Hi Ravi,

great patch, im looking to do some slight amendments to it to suit me and I wish to make it even harder to get the cpu batsmen out. What values would you suggest modifing, and what value do you find to be the most important in deciding how well the cpu batsmen bat?

many thanks

Hi Tom, change the values in Test hard settings and replace values as below to make CPU much stronger.

CpuRandom 9.0
CpuDifficulty 0.050000

Hopefully it should make CPU a lot stronger although the downside will be that it wont edge one too many and getting a wicket will be damn hard.

Users who are viewing this thread