TENNIS AO Tennis

D

Deleted member 9102

It's not even close to TS4 in any department, an almost 7 year old game. It even had the AO license.

D

Deleted member 9102

Yeah, the level of commitment is "absurd" to actually complete their product to an acceptable standard when they already bullshitted about it and released it unfinished for full price... That's not absurd, it's exactly what should be expected of them after such a cock up.

Maybe they should do it properly first time round and they wouldn't have to "shut up the haters" and may also avoid such piss poor review scores.

Either that or release the games as early access.

Last edited by a moderator:

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
The general gaming community don't care about a cricket game but they do about tennis.Ao tennis has had much more exposure and more reviews than any of the cricket games therefore big ant needs to fix it much more than it needs to fix the ashes game.Sales going forward are potentially much higher for ao tennis than ashes cricket and you have to follow the money also a couple of other tennis games are slated to come out in the next 6 months which will probably kill off ao tennis unless its up to scratch.I am not saying we won't get any patches for the cricket but its clearly on the back burner. I would be happy for big ant to tell me i am wrong.Deeply disappointed in the patch frequency with ashes cricket.

D

Dutch

The general gaming community don't care about a cricket game but they do about tennis.Ao tennis has had much more exposure and more reviews than any of the cricket games therefore big ant needs to fix it much more than it needs to fix the ashes game.Sales going forward are potentially much higher for ao tennis than ashes cricket and you have to follow the money also a couple of other tennis games are slated to come out in the next 6 months which will probably kill off ao tennis unless its up to scratch.I am not saying we won't get any patches for the cricket but its clearly on the back burner. I would be happy for big ant to tell me i am wrong.Deeply disappointed in the patch frequency with ashes cricket.
Rightly or wrongly, this is I think exactly how it is.......

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I truly love love the ignore function. Kind of wish it told the other person the BS they spew is being ignored.

Users who are viewing this thread