Arsenal 07/08 FIFA 08 {Arsenal vs Liverpool} Highlights!!!!!!!

etho11

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am going to make a story on Arsenal in FIFA 08 hope use enjoy.

After the departure of Thierry Henry in the summer Arsenal have been classed as stugglers and new captain William Gallas has been chosen to lead the Gunners.

Keep watching for updates.

Arsenal will be looking to fill the boots left by Thierry Henry in the transfer market and have caught an interest in young Australian striker Sott McDonald. The club is trying to secure his services in the coming days.

Arsenal will face Aston Villa and Le mans in their pre season games while kicking off the season away at Derby.

Arsenal kicked off their pre season with a 2-1 victory against Aston Villa. In William Gallas' first game as full time captain the gunners opened the scoring in the 7 th minute with a simple header at the front post from Emmanuel Adebayor. But Villa hit back in the 15th minute by John Carew. The new man at Villa hit a scorching volley from outside the box to level the scores.

As the gunners came out after the break it only took 10 mins to take the lead again through Adebayor. This time a simple tap in from a well flighted Hleb cross.

jl0wmb.jpg

Next up for the gunners is there final pre season game against Le Mans in France.

Last edited:

Highlander999

ICC President
Good luck with this story. Hopefully you won't struggle to much without Henry, but you should change your avator ;)

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Good luck with this. It looks like the first FIFA 08 story to me.

etho11

International Cricketer
Good luck with this story. Hopefully you won't struggle to much without Henry, but you should change your avator ;)

Yeh i know i just gotta get around to it.

I will have highlights from the games when the Barclays starts.

Arsenal have confirmed that they have sold Jens Lehmann to Wigan. The 37 year old had 1 year left on his contract but the club thought best to part ways. Lehmann had been a great servant of the club but fellow keepers Almunia and Fabianksi were fi9ghting for the number 1 spot.

2mcx94g.jpg

Arsenal 2-0 Le Mans
Arsenal fielded a young squad for this game including Theo Walcott and Denilson. Walcott kicked things off for Arsenal in the 25th minute with a simple tap in from 5 metres out from a great Gilberto cross. Adebayor secured the win for the Gunners late in the first half with a great goal. After winning possession he took on two players and got one on one with the goalie and the finish was sensational.

2nlfngm.jpg

Arsenal have just secured the sigining of Scott McDonald from Celtic. The Australian striker was signed for a fee of 8 Million pounds. Captain William Gallas had this to say at the press conference today. "I am delighted that the coach has signed another striker, not to replace Thierry Henry, but to build the team into a team that compete at the highest level in Europe as possible and Scott has showed this while playing for Celtic. He is going to add goals to the club as that is what he is best at and that is what he is paid every day to do. I look forward to playing with Scott and i hope he can help the team win titles." This is what Scott McDonald had to say. "It's a priveledge to join a team like Arsenal.I grew up in Australia as a kid wishing to one day play in the English Premier League and it came true, but i never thought that i would play for Arsenal. During my time in Scotland playing for Celtic i learnt alot of things especially the pressure. I grew from just being a player from Australia trialling for a spot in any team to a player that was expected to score every game for Celtic and i think i now know how to cope and deal with this pressure. There are alot of stars in this team and i will find it har dat first to secure a regualr first team spot but i know that Arsenal have not bought me just to watch every game. I'm here to play and score goals and that is what i do best. Thankyou."

Last edited:

etho11

International Cricketer
NEW SIGNING​

Arsenal have confirmed the signing of Sporting Lisbon midfielder Celsinho. Arsenal have been keen on the future star and finally got there hands on him. He is expected to debut against Derby this weekend.
2vcaxog.jpg

jhdi1d.jpg

Week 1 of the Barlcays Premier League​
It's week one of the Barclays Premier Leage and Arsenal travel to Derby for what is expected to be a one sided affair. New signings Scott McDonald and Celsinho are expected to start while William Gallas will lead the Gunners in his first game as captain in the Premier League. This is the expected formation from the manager.

Fabianski
Eboue-Toure-Gallas-Clichy
Rosicky-Fabregas-Celsinho-Walcott
Van Persie-McDonald​

The line ups will be posted half an hour before this Stardays game.
7:00 P.M. Australian Central Time

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great start etho, Manchester in my story are going to do better then your Arsenal;) I reckon selling Lehman was a bad move! Scott MacDonald aye? Good 'ole Aussie:p Nice win first up. Nice story.

etho11

International Cricketer
Yeh your story is great. Do you use Fraps to record your games?

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Yeah, a registered Fraps so I can record for more then 30 seconds and take screens.

etho11

International Cricketer
Reports from the Arsenal camp suggest that Hleb is wanting out of Arsenal after being told his chances of consecutive first team action are low. Arsenal still have no idea whether the will sell him or make him honour his contract. It is reported that Bayern Munich and Juventus are interested. More news to follow in the coming days.

D

Deleted member 13648

1) PC/Xbox 360/PS3/PS2?
2) What difficulty setting?

This has potential mate, KIU!

Hooper

ICC Board Member
1.) PC

Oh ummm, Hleb leaving won't leave a huge hole because your more then likely going to choose to purchase another decent middy.

Users who are viewing this thread