Ashes 2009 not working on Windows 7

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm thinking of reinstalling it, so I can join England in murdering Bangladesh, but I'm on Win 7 Home Premium 64bit now - the game worked beautifully in Win 7 RC. How is it for those of you with Win 7 64bit?

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
For me also it is not working in Windows 7 Ultimate.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I'm thinking of reinstalling it, so I can join England in murdering Bangladesh, but I'm on Win 7 Home Premium 64bit now - the game worked beautifully in Win 7 RC. How is it for those of you with Win 7 64bit?

Works fine but make sure you have the betas installed.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Works fine but make sure you have the betas installed.

I wouldn't play it without them! I wish there was a way to mix the best of beta 1 with the best of beta 2, because they both have their good points and bad points. Doesn't solve the problem of the game's basic lack of content though, eh?

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Does anyone else have a problem of massive slowdown and frame rate drop when trying to assign controls after installing beta patch 2???:noway

harendra

School Cricketer
just reinstall game use both beta patch......
but remember....before your install game disable anti virus & other software too...
after doing this step.....ashes09 working great in pc
enjoy......:)

ursonly11

International Coach
just reinstall game use both beta patch......
but remember....before your install game disable anti virus & other software too...
after doing this step.....ashes09 working great in pc
enjoy......:)
I am going to try that straight away :) Lets See

D

Dutch

I wouldn't play it without them! I wish there was a way to mix the best of beta 1 with the best of beta 2, because they both have their good points and bad points. Doesn't solve the problem of the game's basic lack of content though, eh?

I am also playin g on Windows 7 and beta patches. Fired this game up after a long time not playing. Was actually quite surprised how enjoyable it still is: at the end of day 1 of the Test Bangladesh are 317 for 8. Not bad me thinks, not bad at all. (Bowled 67 no balls!!!!:eek::facepalm:noway:p)

raghav

School Cricketer
ashes gnna rock or sucks

hey guyz afterinstaling beta patch wontwork on win 7 u must put proper crack............nw i m using win 7 x64bit no starting probs but same configuration for my frend he has waiting probs y..... i dunno y .. ths s really bad ashes wont solve ths 1 .......

Users who are viewing this thread