Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
so when is the next video coming out?

Wanna bet it would be one from these:

e6bq01.png

:p

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Think i'll just stick to the farming simulator coming out soon. Seriously, it looks better than this. What's up with that?!

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
It's so sad that 505 games/trickstar are doing to themselves each week that goes bye. Bad screens, choppy 6 seconds of a game that looks like test footage but now I hear it's from the latest build. All they had to do is build on ic2010 and release a solid game, let's be honest no one was expecting the cricket game of are dreams in ashes were we fellow members. PS I was one of just a few who tried to say the footage was not that bad, I was wrong as I thought it was test footage but if the footage that ross saw is like this but longer and more painful then god just have the balls 505 games and set a new release date for December for the aus ashes and get to work making this a good cricket game.:facepalm

Donko1982

Banned
Think i'll just stick to the farming simulator coming out soon. Seriously, it looks better than this. What's up with that?!

Gone 4 a duck should have been shown in the video
the video is the best thing I have ever seen
I sat down with pop corn and watched the video on my hd tv

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
^^ should try it on the 4K tv. The details in the 6 minute video is hair pullingly raisingly awesome

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Gone 4 a duck should have been shown in the video
the video is the best thing I have ever seen
I sat down with pop corn and watched the video on my hd tv

You sat down with pop corn and watched a 6 second clip over and over again, god what will you do if a trailer get release mate.:p PS This is from me and everyone knows what a cricket nut I am.:D

Ahad

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
And Chief started the thread as it is going to be a super hit. We, modders can do better work than this if the resources are provided. Shame! What a waste of money..

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And Chief started the thread as it is going to be a super hit. We, modders can do better work than this if the resources are provided. Shame! What a waste of money..

Finally Ashes 13 has made Ahad to comment here in PC after a long time.Atleast Ashes 13 has done some good :p

nahid

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Finally Ashes 13 has made Ahad to comment here in PC after a long time.Atleast Ashes 13 has done some good :p

for Ea cricket 07 i always downloaded Ahads kits,face and other stuffs :) he should good on CA .

Users who are viewing this thread