Ashes Cricket Gameplay Sneakpeek

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If nothing else we have got them to promise a free DLC with features you would have never received otherwise (DRS).

Just being here and being competition has had an effect.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Well,,, exactly where we are now, because what is it that big ant have actually done?

Yeah they are making a cricket, so are trickstar, Ross has said a lot of good things, but still no release date or videos, and no I'm not asking for a release date,

Just don't see why you lot bum up BA when not really anything has happened, the player editor to me is irrelevant as I'm over 12 years of age, so wasting my time making players is not on my agenda, I just wanna play the game end of story,

Looking forward to there game but not for one second will I be brown nosing anyone for just doing there job

This is the nicest post i have ever read of yours LEE, are you feeling ok today.:D

PS What i was meaning is the last 6 months have been a long one, waiting for both this games but if bigant were not making a cricket game then the imformation would be halfed or worse. PS I don't care which game get's released first, i just want a cricket game to play as simple as that.:thumbs

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
To be fair in that respect I think the ball is meant to go to the marker but the "random" feature changes where it will actually land.

That random feature is just a glitch that was obviously there in IC 2010. I hope I am wrong though.

riseupsj

Club Cricketer
Guys I think we are just judging the game based on some screenshot and amateur videos from both Game developers! they say well packed things might be rotten inside and vice versa ..don?t know which game would fall into that category

bharathvn

School Cricketer
Guys I think we are just judging the game based on some screenshot and amateur videos from both Game developers! they say well packed things might be rotten inside and vice versa ..don?t know which game would fall into that category

Screenshots and videos of BigAnt Cricket14 are not amateur. Though its not final, they are professionally presented.

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
So, seems all this stuff about "Starting from Scratch" was just a blatant lie.

The animations are the same as they have always been, though that was obvious from the still screenshots released weeks ago.

Brian Lara Cricket 2005 all over again.

Cartoony playstation2 standard graphics too.

Maybe when they said "starting from the scratch", they meant going back to the Brian Lara 2005 ps2 game and trying to fix it from there.

Certainly seems like it from the graphics.

Looks like we are getting a patched ps2 game, with ps2 graphics, I hope they patch it better this time than they did the other 8 times, though I doubt that will ever happen, seeing as it never has.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Dafuq is this S-H-I-T

angad

Chairman of Consent
Can anyone make sense of the pitch marker?

attachment.php

Maybe that was an outswing delivery.....so the marker was aimed at middle stump but due to the swing the ball ended up outside off!!!

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
But why would it hit the deck so early? :S curious to see this new bowling system they claim to have.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
lol i like how the defensive shot looks exactly like the ones from the old games

angad

Chairman of Consent
lol i like how the defensive shot looks exactly like the ones from the old games

Looks pretty identical to me too....only difference is that it is even worse now!! I liked the bowling animation though (except the runup)!

Users who are viewing this thread