Ashes Cricket Gameplay Sneakpeek

badb0y9124

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
A very grand video indeed Ross :rolleyes

your wrong about this part Ross Official PlayStation Used Game Instructional Video that Vid means nothing cause Xbox one sharing is now the same as Xbox 360 so a pretty big fail. also ashes cricket wait to game play trailer don't judge a book by its cover, its like when you play and alpha game and people judge it then., it my be a ploy to set low hype for the game etc. some games do that.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
your wrong about this part Ross Official PlayStation Used Game Instructional Video that Vid means nothing cause Xbox one sharing is now the same as Xbox 360 so a pretty big fail. also ashes cricket wait to game play trailer don't judge a book by its cover, its like when you play and alpha game and people judge it then., it my be a ploy to set low hype for the game etc. some games do that.

If the objective of that clip was to show AC13 in a poor and unflattering light, I must congratulate the AC13 team for a job well done! In fact they far exceeded my expectations and their mission can be termed an unmitigated success the way they plumbed the depths of cricket video gaming!!!

Westindies

Club Captain
editing suite video? i think they are editing those videos for releasing much awaited great gameplay/trailer video ever...:lol :clap

angad

Chairman of Consent

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Still can not believe all those animations for taoc was done by hand frame by frame. Absolutely mindblowing. My excitement for that game was just as much as i have now for BA cricket.

angad

Chairman of Consent
Yeah, litigation happens, however truth is still a defense. You've seen plenty of our game via Cricket Academy, Screenshots and "Day in the life" video.

In any case when you say "grand scale" you mean like how Sony has been giving it to Microsoft recently in their press conferences and the Sony CEO also making videos of game sharing to stick it to Microsoft Official PlayStation Used Game Instructional Video or would you like it grander than that? :rolleyes

The TableTop cricket trailer has animated fielders, smoother graphics, animation, etc. etc. look it up, looks better and has more gameplay than Ashes 2013 - you even field in it!
Ross, with all due respect, all this talk is absolutely fine, by you do need to give some serious thought about having your game visible on the net (am not saying release a new video....I am talking about visibility...even with whatever you have released). People just do not know about this game. I had posted about this google test where if you enter cricket game it just brings out the links of Ashes Cricket. Not even a single link to your game. You need to do something about this. There are keywords etc that you use for google to pick your game in its results....this is not happening.

I have read comments on n4g articles about AC13, where peopl say it's crap but still they might buy it as they have had a new cricket game since ages. They don't even know about your game and thats because there is nothing linking thm to your game.

Do look into that seriously and do it now.

You can try it yourself Ross.....just search for 'cricket game ps3 2013'.

Last edited:

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

You missed my point - it's nothing to do with game sharing or Ashes.

The point was that apparently a CEO's the world over do not take pot shots at the opposition. This video shows that, clearly, and on a grand scale - to the point that Microsoft caved in as a result.

BTW this is not an alpha video, this is current as of last week according to the video Q&A. The "cover" is the screenshots that were awful, the "book" is the video (which is worse).

----------

You missed my point - it's nothing to do with game sharing or Ashes.

The point was that apparently a CEO's the world over do not take pot shots at the opposition. This video shows that, clearly, and on a grand scale - to the point that Microsoft caved in as a result.

BTW this is not an alpha video, this is current as of last week according to the video Q&A. The "cover" is the screenshots that were awful, the "book" is the video (which is worse).

It's all under control... don't worry - I'm not.

Tonight we have Ashes, tomorrow I have Carlton FC v North (go Blues!!), another Q&A video to watch after the game, and who knows, perhaps some more "editing suite too"... PAX is in Melbourne, busy times :)

sahilnatu

Club Captain
Ross, with all due respect, all this talk is absolutely fine, by you do need to give some serious thought about having your game visible on the net (am not saying release a new video....I am talking about visibility...even with whatever you have released). People just do not know about this game. I had posted about this google test where if you enter cricket game it just brings out the links of Ashes Cricket. Not even a single link to your game. You need to do something about this. There are keywords etc that you use for google to pick your game in its results....this is not happening.

I have read comments on n4g articles about AC13, where peopl say it's crap but still they might buy it as they have had a new cricket game since ages. They don't even know about your game and thats because there is nothing linking thm to your game.

Do look into that seriously and do it now.

You can try it yourself Ross.....just search for 'cricket game ps3 2013'.

Totally agree with you. No matter how short a marketing campaign you want, at least have your game visible to the general public. That does not count as marketing. No facebook page when you know there are many ppl on AC13 talking about how good Cricket14 sounds and speculating all sorts of release dates (coz apparently before Oct2013 has not reached the masses). Can't find your game on video gaming sites, say gamespot.com which shows that crappy AC13 with a release date of July31, no cover art, just that teaser and that OFFICIAL apology. So ppl wanting to know about this game have no where else to go but PC.net. And believe me, the casual folks aren't patient enough to go through these mighty long threads to know about a game that hasn't been formally announced. Its like ppl are talking of Cricket14 a bit all around, just that they have no place to talk of it (barring any sorts of forums and the AC13 fb page too :p )
Seriously Ross, I hope you read this. If it indeed is releasing before October this year (now I hope thats not changed) you really want ppl to at least know about this game, and yes, thats not included in your all guns out one month marketing.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
A weak showing from Trickstars is not going to make Ross release or reveal anything. A strong comeback (Very unlikely) from Ashes developers may spur the Bigant to give us a gameplay video or something of that kind.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Coming to the game play video, the brief glimpse has confirmed one thing for me. The awful feature of ball position making an adjustment to compensate for shaky animation is back from IC 2010. The ball is on middle and leg but when the batsmen defends it seems to have been played outside off stump. The backfoot yorker square cut/Pull is most probably making a reappearance.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Coming to the game play video, the brief glimpse has confirmed one thing for me. The awful feature of ball position making an adjustment to compensate for shaky animation is back from IC 2010. The ball is on middle and leg but when the batsmen defends it seems to have been played outside off stump. The backfoot yorker square cut/Pull is most probably making a reappearance.

Its good that you have seen that much detail in that awful clarity of "GAMEPLAY VIDEO":lol
For it seemed like the batsman was in a hurry to get back to pavilion....:lol

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
To be fair in that respect I think the ball is meant to go to the marker but the "random" feature changes where it will actually land.

Lee1981

International Coach
if bigant cricket was not around god where would we be.

Well,,, exactly where we are now, because what is it that big ant have actually done?

Yeah they are making a cricket, so are trickstar, Ross has said a lot of good things, but still no release date or videos, and no I'm not asking for a release date,

Just don't see why you lot bum up BA when not really anything has happened, the player editor to me is irrelevant as I'm over 12 years of age, so wasting my time making players is not on my agenda, I just wanna play the game end of story,

Looking forward to there game but not for one second will I be brown nosing anyone for just doing there job

Users who are viewing this thread