Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I fully agree with you on the Spinners.

Their Glory Days of 14 and 17 seems to be over , they have been made pretty impotent in Ashes.

Not sure why , but its a bit of a frustration for me.
Try playing spin without HUD , lot better IMO..When I used to have aerial circle I used to go big against at ease but without HUD reading the line and nature of delivery is lot challenging..

HonkaWonka

Banned
The amount of time it's taken is ridiculous though (sorry to any fanboys). I mean not only is the Ashes well and truly over, but the one day series following it is well and truly over, the 20/20 series after that is well and truly over and the test series after that is half way over.
Plus by the sound of it, this patch is test based, so the limited overs haven't actually been looked at ?

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
You must think being a new member automatically means I'm new to the forum and never visited multiple times before.
As a new member could you think about the contribution that you are looking to make so that you don't get off on the wrong foot. More posts just decrying the lack of a patch or restating your opinion on what BA should or shouldn't do are not adding to the sum of human happiness. It's not about becoming a fanboy...just about interacting with others in a way that is more demonstrable of critical thinking processes and shows consideration for those who read your posts over consideration you have for your own opinion

HonkaWonka

Banned
That is categorically 100% incorrect. The length of time for the patch is a choice made by BA, for good or ill.

Finally someone with some sense. Enough with the excuses for the amount of time. Oh they are small blah blah blah. Simple fact is, it should of been released in a better state to start with. Just like AO Tennis. They get away with it because of the 'oh we are here for the long term'.

HonkaWonka

Banned
As a new member could you think about the contribution that you are looking to make so that you don't get off on the wrong foot. More posts just decrying the lack of a patch or restating your opinion on what BA should or shouldn't do are not adding to the sum of human happiness. It's not about becoming a fanboy...just about interacting with others in a way that is more demonstrable of critical thinking processes and shows consideration for those who read your posts over consideration you have for your own opinion

I'm not here to interact with others.

Users who are viewing this thread