Ashes Cricket in Asia

shan111

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I guess it'll be priced around Rs.1500 - Rs.2000. I'm hoping that they get it here soon after whenever it's released.

euro

School Cricketer
original CD of PS3, XBOX 360 are available in karachi, i investiagate about this matter and find 4 to 5 Large Gaming Stores in Super markets of Clifton and Defecnce and off course PECHS.....

so paki peoples can get Original CD in 3,000

i dont know about India.... but i m sure there must be some large stores who have a large collection of Original CD in Indian Currency.... affordable prices.....

by they way i m going to E-Mail Codemasters about this issue....
the main goal of my E-mail is to discount the price of Ashes Cricket and Future codemasters game.... so that everyone can buy Original CD in under 1-thousand rupees......

1 PS3 original game is 59 $ in USA
and when we buy it from pak, we have to just convert this Dollars in Rupees which is almost equals to 3.5 Thousands....

and same for India too.

so guyz the point here is that this thing is not good for us.....
distributors dont have to convert price...." THEY HAVE TO SET PRICE FOR THE DESIRED COUNTRY AFTER NOTICING THEIR CURRENCY AND AFFORDABILITY "

take of example of Windows Vista

Windows Vista Original CD is available in karachi at 1500 only.... Microsoft cuts the price to half.... coz they knows 3,000 is very large amount....

i want this same thing for games too.
1000 to 1500 is affordable..... for most of the gamers.

and thats the only thing which can stops piracy.....

they have to set special prices for India and Pakistan......

sorry for my bad english.

Hzdar1

School Cricketer
original CD of PS3, XBOX 360 are available in karachi, i investiagate about this matter and find 4 to 5 Large Gaming Stores in Super markets of Clifton and Defecnce and off course PECHS.....

so paki peoples can get Original CD in 3,000

i dont know about India.... but i m sure there must be some large stores who have a large collection of Original CD in Indian Currency.... affordable prices.....

by they way i m going to E-Mail Codemasters about this issue....
the main goal of my E-mail is to discount the price of Ashes Cricket and Future codemasters game.... so that everyone can buy Original CD in under 1-thousand rupees......

1 PS3 original game is 59 $ in USA
and when we buy it from pak, we have to just convert this Dollars in Rupees which is almost equals to 3.5 Thousands....

and same for India too.

so guyz the point here is that this thing is not good for us.....
distributors dont have to convert price...." THEY HAVE TO SET PRICE FOR THE DESIRED COUNTRY AFTER NOTICING THEIR CURRENCY AND AFFORDABILITY "

take of example of Windows Vista

Windows Vista Original CD is available in karachi at 1500 only.... Microsoft cuts the price to half.... coz they knows 3,000 is very large amount....

i want this same thing for games too.
1000 to 1500 is affordable..... for most of the gamers.

and thats the only thing which can stops piracy.....

they have to set special prices for India and Pakistan......

sorry for my bad english.

PLZ send the E-mail fast and request them to reduce the price,about 800-1000.:upray:upray:upray
An information about Gaming Stores in Sialkot,Pakistan
BTW your english in excellent:banana2:banana2:banana2

euro

School Cricketer
i have sent the e-mail to codemasters customer suppoort
i hope they will reply me......

i will copy paste that reply here in this thread but first we have to wait for their responce....

i m thinking positive, they will must reply......

hramnani

School Cricketer
I like the optimism in you guys sending out emails to the Codemaster's team for slashing the prices of the games in Pakistan/India. For all our sakes, I hope they do. But, I hardly think a mail or two will change the pricing structure of these games in our countries.

Moreover, Ashes Cricket 2009 will be available in India in stores like Reliance Digital, Croma, Palnet M and Sony World. The PS3 Bluray and the Xbox 360 DVD would cost around Rs. 2600 to 3500.

I have already saved enough for my copy. Am going to buy a PS3 next weekend (thought a lot about the 360 but finally going with the PS3). Getting a Killzone2 bluray free with the console + an 80GB hdd for Rs. 25000. Think it's a good buy.

Could someone please tell me about the pricing for the Sony online gaming license.

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

[QUOTE=hramnani;1429432]I like the optimism in you guys sending out emails to the Codemaster's team for slashing the prices of the games in Pakistan/India. For all our sakes, I hope they do. But, I hardly think a mail or two will change the pricing structure of these games in our countries.

Moreover, Ashes Cricket 2009 will be available in India in stores like Reliance Digital, Croma, Palnet M and Sony World. The PS3 Bluray and the Xbox 360 DVD would cost around Rs. 2600 to 3500.

I have already saved enough for my copy. Am going to buy a PS3 next weekend (thought a lot about the 360 but finally going with the PS3). Getting a Killzone2 bluray free with the console + an 80GB hdd for Rs. 25000. Think it's a good buy.

Could someone please tell me about the pricing for the Sony online gaming license.[/QUOTE]

ps3 online is free

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
In Pakistan a PS3 DVD would cost around 4500-5000 and I imagine shopkeepers would levy some premium on a Cricket game.

ravi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
im gonna buy PC version.it will be Rs.1000

Eon

Club Cricketer
how is there 2 pages of this thread, seriously. You dont even know if it will be realesed in india or pakistan... seems kind of pointless throwing up random figures when there is no way to know if it is going to be realesed there...

Helpman

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My conclusion concerning this thread: /cares...

Hzdar1

School Cricketer
as i said i have sent an e-mail to codemasters about this issue last night and today they have replied me, here is the codemasters reply.......

Subject : Reply from Codemasters ref: xxx02062240hg‏xxx

Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Ashes Cricket 2009.

Thank you for your comments and suggestions, we have passed them on to the producer of the game.

If you need further assistance, please reply to this email and INCLUDE THIS LINE IN YOUR REPLY:-

{|CALLID|}=xxx02062240hgxxx

Or include the entire text of this email.

Kind regards
Rob
Codemasters Customer Services

Thats great:cheers:cheers:cheers,but request them to reduce the price to about 15--20$ in Pakistan (120--1600 Rs)

Users who are viewing this thread