Ashes Cricket in Asia

In which store did you ask? The guy in the City Centre one told me not before 15th, just 3 days ago.:mad:

Yes the same guy in city centre and spencer plaza told that it's definitely not there in their list till August 15.

Yes the same guy in city centre and spencer plaza told that it's definitely not there in their list till August 15.

you in kolkata???:p
Btw,I have some problem with Planet M earlier,so it will be better to not believe there words:)

Last edited:
you in kolkata???:p
Btw,I have some problem with Planet M earlier,so it will be better to not believe there words:)

City Center is there in Chennai too. :D I asked those people. I even asked the shop outlet near Anna nagar I believe but I forgot.

Preorder Ashes 2009 (Indian Citizens)

This is the second time i am posting this thread
2 hours back i posted it
i don't find it now
if it was deleted i should have noticed
i don't know where is it gone
anyways
indian cricket fans
can preorder codemasters ashes 2009
from indiatimes

here is the link

Code:
[URL="http://shopping.indiatimes.com/i/f/t/Ashes_Cricket_2009_282009_29_28PC_Game-pid-3077050-ctl-20375472-cat--pc--&bid=&prc=&sid=&q=ashes&"]Click here[/URL]

ships in 7 working days..................
thats to much yaar

First doubt is, is that reliable agent for these kind of shopping things? Next I wondered, why shipping within India needs 7 days :eek: I got the package from England to India within a week! :sarcasm

well yea
even i cant wait for 7 days
i have decided to go to music world or planet am in 7th august
if its available there
i will buy it

Last edited by a moderator:
how is there 2 pages of this thread, seriously. You dont even know if it will be realesed in india or pakistan... seems kind of pointless throwing up random figures when there is no way to know if it is going to be realesed there...

I saw th promo on the news yesterday and tey said it`ll be releasing in India on Friday. So, I do know it is going to be released here.

Users who are viewing this thread