Asia Cup 2018 - UAE (September 2018)

Who do you think will win the Asia Cup 2018?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bhumi

Club Captain
I am excited to see Live on tv from 11.30 am here in India 13 matches

Folks
I just add hongkong team above with rest of 5 teams

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Just saw that India will play back to back matches. On 18th and 19th Sep. Why ACC can't shift it to 20th Sep. And that game to 19th?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hong Kong beat UAE to qualify for Asia Cup and will play their first match against Pakistan on 16th September.

Starts 15th of September, poll added. :thumbs

Bhumi

Club Captain
Hong Kong beat UAE to qualify for Asia Cup and will play their first match against Pakistan on 16th September.

Starts 15th of September, poll added. :thumbs

India vs Hongkong on Sep 18th.ICC already granted Hongkong
ODI status.we have 16 teams now with ODI status.I noticed virat now completed 18000 international runs with 9700+ in ODI WITH 35 CENTURY.he opt rest now than play vs minor but if he decides to play, he may beat SRT's ODI records much faster.

India will play 34 International matches in next 180 days so it will be fun.

SRT Suggest ICC, for 25+ teams for Future World cup after 2020.sachin says same about IPL -more team makes tournaments more exciting

Neil_Hines

School Cricketer
Watching Aisa Cup 2018 is one of the things I am searching for last few weeks as I m in Laos and no channel is offering the live coverage. Thanks to an Edwin who guided me well with a simple article where guide how to watch Asia Cup 2018 live online anywhere. I feel it's my responsibility to share the same with you guys.

Bhumi

Club Captain
Watching Aisa Cup 2018 is one of the things I am searching for last few weeks as I m in Laos and no channel is offering the live coverage. Thanks to an Edwin who guided me well with a simple article where guide how to watch Asia Cup 2018 live online anywhere. I feel it's my responsibility to share the same with you guys.
You can watch in Laos too go to www.cricketHD.net and subscribe there . Laos carry better internate download speed than india

Bhumi

Club Captain
You can watch in Laos too go to www.cricketHD.net and subscribe there . Laos carry better internate download speed than india
Check demo before make commitment for
Nominal payment.[DOUBLEPOST=1536902785][/DOUBLEPOST]SL opener Gunathilaka out of Asia cup with lower back problem.

Bhumi

Club Captain
Check demo before make commitment for
Nominal payment.[DOUBLEPOST=1536902785][/DOUBLEPOST]SL opener Gunathilaka out of Asia cup with lower back problem.
Shehan Jayasurya replaced with injured
Gunathilaka

Bhumi

Club Captain
Ban vs SL, Dubai

Starts at 05:00 PM IST (11:30 GMT), Sep 15

Teams:

Sri Lanka (From): Upul Tharanga, Niroshan Dickwella(w), Kusal Perera, Kusal Mendis, Angelo Mathews(c), Dhananjaya de Silva, Thisara Perera, Dasun Shanaka, Suranga Lakmal, Kasun Rajitha, Lasith Malinga, Shehan Jayasuriya, Dilruwan Perera, Amila Aponso, Dushmantha Chameera

Bangladesh (From): Tamim Iqbal, Liton Das, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim(w), Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Mehidy Hasan, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Nazmul Islam, Mohammad Mithun, Ariful Haque, Abu Hider Rony, Nazmul Hossain Shanto, Mominul Haque

Users who are viewing this thread