Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bowlers, Bhuvi needs to be backed. He can do wonders when is we supported by another experienced bowler like Bumrah.
The way I see it, Bhuvi has to bowl 3 overs in the powerplay.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
I would say there is a lot to discuss on this debacle which India has faced in this Asia Cup thus far. I would like to give some cents here. In my opinion, it all comes down to the Captain and Team Management at the end of the day. The entire tournament the team has struggled to find the right combination. On the field, Rohit Sharma looked as panic as anyone. The leader defines the body language for the entire team, wonder why he has been so puzzled all around. The facial expressions say it all. From the very beginning, I have been among those advocating for Virat Kohli for the captaincy role in all three formats as a matter of fact. I know he himself stepped out from T20;s however he has been the one trained by Dohni to take up the leadership and he was feeling pressure or burden or wanted to take a break, there could have been a middle way

One should say Rohit welcome to the pressure of Big International Tournaments. No offense, he is not a captaincy material. Also, I have reservations over Rahul Dravid style of mentoring as well. Shastri and Virat combination was good and should have been continued. Credit to Virat Kohli still giving everything for his team. India deserved to play better in this tournament but poor selection and worst leadership skills ruined it all for them.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
One should say Rohit welcome to the pressure of Big International Tournaments. No offense, he is not a captaincy material. Also, I have reservations over Rahul Dravid style of mentoring as well. Shastri and Virat combination was good and should have been continued. Credit to Virat Kohli still giving everything for his team. India deserved to play better in this tournament but poor selection and worst leadership skills ruined it all for them.
Not captaincy material? :lol:lol

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
What are the chances of an Afghanistan - Sri Lanka final? o.O
aac3a050-8d78-11e9-bff9-aacad65581b1

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
The major issues and main reasons for both losses can be narrowed down to Rohit’s poor captaincy and Bumrah weak bowling as the leader of the attack.

Rohit never rotated his bowlers correctly and his field placings left a lot to be desired. International T20 is very different ball game than IPL, Rohit still thinks he is running Mumbai Indians. Now his attitude as a captain, a leader is very poor, his treatment of the youngsters in the team was disgusting.

Bumrah always been a poor bowler and way overrated, he left Arshdeep with little runs to defend in the last over. Bumrah aint no leader at all and typically a waste bowler over the years.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
The major issues and main reasons for both losses can be narrowed down to Rohit’s poor captaincy and Bumrah weak bowling as the leader of the attack.

Rohit never rotated his bowlers correctly and his field placings left a lot to be desired. International T20 is very different ball game than IPL, Rohit still thinks he is running Mumbai Indians. Now his attitude as a captain, a leader is very poor, his treatment of the youngsters in the team was disgusting.

Bumrah always been a poor bowler and way overrated, he left Arshdeep with little runs to defend in the last over. Bumrah aint no leader at all and typically a waste bowler over the years.
Dude, you can blame Rohit all you like but Bumrah (do you mean Bhuvi?) isn't even playing. :lol

SMMODS

Panel of Selectors
India
AUS..
Mumbai Indians
CSK
Sydney Sixers
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC