Assassin in the Palace Mafia I - Endgame

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You did the exactly same thing in the previous day. Moreover you lynched someone and then you were asking question there. You were supposed to keep them under FOS as it was just Day 1

----------

@Suleiman7 I wont lynch you as a revenge lynch which you did with me as i vote on you in the last day. I know you are a newbie thus I'll give you more time to understand the tactics here.

I think you haven't read my posts or you haven't understood them, what I really did was putting more pressure with a thinking of not doing it (I didn't want to do it) but as it's obvious that we'll have to lynch someone everyday so I went for a lynch and where I did what ? I just pressurized User by lynching him and was supporting Yash and putting a FOS on someone was just not enough there , we really really needed some information thus decided to lynch but no hammer but you were afraid that everyone will go and lynch you and you will be hammered so you changed your vote from me to Yash as he was a distracting point. This is what looks scummy to me therefore, my lynch stays! and I have explained what I did before.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not enough. Everytime you lynch someone and have just one explanation. I did it to put pressure on that person. You know that cannot work everytime.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Not enough. Everytime you lynch someone and have just one explanation. I did it to put pressure on that person. You know that cannot work everytime.

You could have put a FOS too just as you said to me.

----------

But the way you posted looked a bit scummy, from nowhere you came and tried to hammer Yash but he was 2 votes away plus that had increased Yash's distraction and it decreased yours.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Just a slight change, the day will end at around 10-11 pm my time on Sunday (Sunday at 9-10 am GMT). So around 12 hours short of the 72 hour day.

I am out of town for a few days then, and RPHKR will take over the minimal modding work needed during that time (opening day 3 and lynch counts is it really...).

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Just a slight change, the day will end at around 10-11 pm my time on Sunday (Sunday at 9-10 am GMT). So around 12 hours short of the 72 hour day.

Ah! one full day.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You could have put a FOS too just as you said to me.

----------
Yeah but it at least my vote had some reason unlike you who was blindly voting someone.
But the way you posted looked a bit scummy, from nowhere you came and tried to hammer Yash but he was 2 votes away plus that had increased Yash's distraction and it decreased yours.

Are you even reading what you are writing yourself? "From nowhere i came and tried to hammer Yash" My vote was second vote. It takes 4 votes to hammer someone. Mine was just to pressure him. There were 2 more votes after me which led to him being hammered. I wonder why none of them are under your suspecion.
And if 2nd vote is scummy then that is what User has done here. That should make him a scum too. But no, you wont see that, you will only vote against me because i voted for you in previous day.
Typical newbie move.

Last edited:

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
My first post wan't scummy because it was a joke for Simon as he used to sign up and not post much in previous games. :p I guess most of you do not know that.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Endgame.

The king watched as the guards tried to figure out who among them was the assassin. As they sat around, he observed one of his guards pulling out a dagger and plunging it through the chest of another - out of nowhere! It was the assassin! It had to be!

Umair2000 is dead. He was a guard.

The other guards realised what had just happened. The drunk yelled: "Eeeets theeee assssasssseeeeen." The guards decided against another public hanging, instead they just tied him up and brought the king over, asking him to stick a dagger through his heart. The King obliged, killing him.

hedger_14 is actually dead now. He was drunk.

They "No, we didn't mean the drunk!!!!! The guy we've just tied up!!!!"

He pulled the dagger out of the drunk and slit the throat of the restrained 'guard'.

Simon is dead. He was the assassin.

A grin enveloped over the King's faced. He realised the ordeal was finally over. swirler the King congratulated his men on a job well done, even those who had fallen.

swirler, Sulaiman7, yashdude101, User2010, Umair2000 and AngryPixel win.

Just as he got ready to party, he realised what he had just done - he had killed the town drunk. He began to tear up. The guards suggested they have a party to celebrate his honour. The king sniffled, and agreed that would be the perfect send off. As they were partying, the King felt his chest tighten, he collapsed.

The shocked guards stared at the King's unconscious body, and began performing CPR...

"FIND A DOCTOR!!!" Luckily, just as they were partying, a group of doctors walked past. A guard alerted them to what had just happened, and they ran over. Instead of collaborating on the best course of action, they began to fight over which one person should treat the King. They had all received different training, and they knew that one of them was trained by a Mafia crew, while some the others had weak medical training, such as quack medical training -

After a minute of pushing and shoving, one of them said: "Let's talk about it for a few days, huh? We'll try and eliminate enough people so that we know which of us has the best training to treat the King. Hopefully the King is still alive by that time."

HERE BEGINS MEDICAL MAFIA I.

----------

Wow what a disappointing ending... Simon why did you do that...

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
AngryP, Simon and Swirler lynched Yash along with me. Suspicious of these three. One among these is an assassin for sure. I don't know but I feel Simon might well be an assassin. Don't really know about AP. But, since he has taken over he hasn't really added much and the major post is only the one in which he lynched Yash.

Lynch: AngryPixel

Building some pressure with a 2nd vote.

This should have been a bit of a hint. Well enveloped play by User putting swirler in his list, but the fact that he discounted swirler as possible scum should've made it quite obvious.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Aw yeah! Congrats lads.
I agree on the fact that I wasn't doing great but I regret the fact that none of the guards thought of giving me a single chance to defend. As I said I'd be in college/out after 11.
Unlynch: AngryPixel

He's adding more than Umair2000, so I'll remove my lynch for now.

Lynch: yashdude101 I don't think he's the assassin, but he's just become a distraction, and he's making it difficult for us to proper investigation. :/

----------

to *do proper investigation.
No idea how was I distracting the investigation when there wasn't going any.

Not a good play by the guards including me but the assassin's failed attempt did it for us.

----------

All of Simon's previous decisions have failed drastically in all the previous games, might be the same case in here as well.
The only analysis of mine which was spot on.:lol

----------

*any going :p

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I thought Simon played really well up till the end, I was definitely thinking he'd get the win. In the end though, it was his poor play that gave the King and his guards the victory. Unfortunate. But the guards really were a bit of a trainwreck, all over the place swirler was the only one making any sense really.

User was spot on with his initial random lynch which was the funny thing.

It's so hard to give MVP in a game like this where the town win by accident.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Basically had this in the bag if I waited a while, but I was losing track of things and would really affect my play a day when I would start posting again. I was pretty sure it was between Swirler and Umair since no one went after them at all. Decided to go after the latter since no one went after him at all despite him adding mostly nothing at all.

Would love to have this one again after we're done with the Medical one.

I was really surprised no-one went after Umair. AP wasn't even doing that badly, Umair was the clear lynch target.

Swirler was posting well so I guess he would've been low on suspicions anyway.

We need two more sign-ups for Medical Mafia, I have removed Varun from that and added AngryPixel in his place. Anyone know someone who can play? We will start it next Wednesday probably.

Users who are viewing this thread