End Game Contract Killer Mafia I - End Game - Mafia Wins (asprin)

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm breaking the ghost post rule. I stand by what I said. I am/was a bodyguard.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
It was the darkest evening. All the bodyguards started their investigation and started arguing with each other. They knew that they had a black sheep among them.

"There is a Mercedes standing outside the Manor for a long time", the VIP yelled. And by the time he could calm down, the body guards caught asprin and seized his gun. They knew that something was wrong with asprin.

As the VIP started moving towards him, the Mercedes which was parked outside the window was now ready to move. It was enough for asprin to carryout his attempt and escape. He punched the guard on his right and kicked the gaurd on his left, pulled out a knife from his boots and stabbed Villain. He was:

VIP

By the time the other guards could realise what had happened, asprin ran towards the window, jumped out and got into the Mercedes. The car disappeared in the dark...

There lied the body of Villain - the VIP. All the bodyguards stood helplessly watching the body of their boss.

To be continued......

That ends the game....
Mafia wins - @asprin

Thanks for participating, Hope you all enjoyed. :)

@AliB @swacker @asprin @Jack Ryder @Fake Passport @Villain @surendar and our beloved @CerealKiller - this is probably the last mafia game he participated. :(

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
And what happened to @CerealKiller ? Why is it his last game?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
What gave him away or was it a guess? How many were on your radar?

Alright. It's gotta be one among Villain and AliB.

--> CK, surendar, FP, JR, swacker are confirmed BG.
--> Villain is the only person who hasn't had a lynch to his name for the entire game. This makes him the prime candidate for the VIP.
--> Villain mentioned (not once, but twice) that the bodyguards have voted against the VIP. This may be a tactic to throw me off my game. If he is right, then AliB is the VIP. But the fact that he brought that up twice makes me believe that he is bluffing.

In the end, I've made my decision. My target is Villain.

Thanks. If I had been lynched on Day 2, I don't think I could have narrowed down the list that much. Thanks for giving me clues :)

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well played @asprin - What gave him away or was it a guess? How many were on your radar?

Asprin did say earlier replying villain on reference about CK's post, I am guessing that one or the post where Villain still suspected you after the hammer( that post gave a big hint in my eyes that as we 3 were cleared townies from day 2). :)

Well played @asprin - you won back to back as mafias.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
I'm very much interested in this part:

To be continued......

A sequel or reboot?[DOUBLEPOST=1499172353][/DOUBLEPOST]
A lot of time taken to end this day. Is it the time given to do his assassination attempt?
I was leveraging that time to have a final attempt at making one of you reveal the tiniest bit of information regarding the VIP.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I'm very much interested in this part:

A sequel or reboot?
As I said before, this is a 'mega' game in the history of PC mafia games. There will surely be a sequel but the waiting list for games go as per user putting forth his name. So I will probably put my sequel on the waiting list.

Would like to hear if you guys are interested in this setup (story based unorthodox) or more like a changing format i.e, continued to dethy game, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread