[MENTION]P Squared[/MENTION] maybe?

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Aah, disappointing end! Nice setup though. It's soo hard to pretend that you do not know who the king is. It shows in the posts. Simon was correct as he went for Umair. None of the guards were after him. I thought mentioning swirler in the sus list was important but, I forgot to put the reason in there. Might have cost us! But, hey another win for me and I don't really mind it. :)

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
I was really surprised no-one went after Umair. AP wasn't even doing that badly, Umair was the clear lynch target.

Swirler was posting well so I guess he would've been low on suspicions anyway.

We need two more sign-ups for Medical Mafia, I have removed Varun from that and added AngryPixel in his place. Anyone know someone who can play? We will start it next Wednesday probably.

Umair was lucky he made just enough posts, that he wasn't really mentioned for low activity or not adding to the conversation.

I have to admit I didn't actually suspect Simon. :p

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
We can revisit this game another time, usually it's played with one or two more guards though.

It certainly requires solid gameplay.

----------

RPHKR seems really keen to mod but not play:p. Medical Mafia is open set-up and not at all hard to mod I think, so I guess he could mod that game if we are really having trouble finding two more guys and I could play?

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
It's challenging to win as an assassin in 6vs1 setup.

Not really. With decent play, the assassin will win. All they need to do is avoid being lynched on the first couple of days, then there's just four possible Kings left and they should have a decent idea of who it is. Even if they are lynched earlier, they can perform an assassination after being lynched, meaning a stab in the dark can give them the win. About as hard as winning as Mafia.

It's a balanced set-up, don't worry.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I am good for the next setup if sign up is still open! Yeah, the king played well here & it did not look revealing at all, well played!

Users who are viewing this thread