Astrology : Success for SRL, Disaster for SAF

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
That's what I thought cause we don't have stupid astrologers in Bangladesh like in India.

What part of the words 'A Sri Lankan astrologer has predicted success for India and SRL at the 2011 WC and thinks that there could be a repeat of the 1996 semi-final yet again, with the stars favoring India.' say that the astrologer is Indian ?

Its a SRL astro guy.

Anyway, this will be fun if the predictions do actually/ actually do not come true. :D

Still remember Bejan Daruwala during 2007 when he said that India will win :lol

6ry4nj

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I know a little bit about astrology. There's no way to tell just from the predictions, whether the astrologer is any good or not. You need to hear how their conclusions were arrived at.

The only clue we have is that a Sri Lankan predicting success for Sri Lanka may be assumed to have a conflict of interest and is less likely to have used good astrology.

Of course, the same goes for any other form of divination. So, if you happen to hear of a ghost-whisperer who speaks fluent marine invertebrate, I would be sceptical of the predictions they source from Paul the psychic octopus beyond the grave.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
It seems the above conclusions were arrived at after considering each team's star power. Dunno what the significance of that term is though.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
The pattern of hair on my dogs butt crack says that SAF will win the tournament..

The most useless thread in the history of the Internet. If you believe in astrology then it's time to re-enroll in school, and this time take some science classes.
Disclaimer: recommendation may not be valid in Kansas

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
No need, we already have a donkey to do the needful.

Leading Indian news channel India TV has already bought a “psychic donkey” that would predict outcomes of cricket matches by back-kicking footballs representing the contesting teams in a match. The donkey, apparently named Chunky is expected to be a major TRP grosser for the news channel during the upcoming World Cup and IPL tournaments.

donkey-on-india-tv.jpg

You can read the rest of the article here. :p

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That's India TV, the most credible news channel in India. :rolleyes Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread