Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For it's Symonds for Clarke, Hussey for Katich and Watson for Gillespie. :)

Let's what happens tomorrow. If somebody wants to stay in the team, now it's time to show it.

Australia need to make 399 runs in 98 overs.

I think this will end in a draw or a victory for England.

Actally Shaun tait would be a better choice than watson. Watson has lost all his pace after his back injury and wasnt really that threatning in the odi series. on other hand tait is young fast and has nice slingy action and he should be the one to replace dizzy.

Shailesh said:
I'd add Warne for Ponting as captain..
I second that, Warne has a far superior cricketing brain. If it wasn't for his off field incidents he would be captain for sure, but we all know what happened...

*Does rain dance*

:help :help :help

squiz said:
I second that, Warne has a far superior cricketing brain. If it wasn't for his off field incidents he would be captain for sure, but we all know what happened...

*Does rain dance*

:help :help :help
Actually his on-field attitude (over appealing, at times very rude behaviour,etc) doesnt really present him as a good captain. A good conduct is essential imo. And why would he hand over captaincy to a 36 year old, who is going to retire in the next two years, when you should be looking to someone who will be captaining the side in the next world cup.

Changing captains never helps.

I would love to see Tait and Symonds inserted. On Watson how fast did he bowl in the ODI series? I remember in Aus he was in the 140km/h barrier no idea what that is in mph.

I think Andy Bichel deserves another go. He's a quality bowler who is a good batsman and he is inform but his stand out feature is enthusiasm! He just loves his cricket

Andy Bichel shouldn't get another game. We have to start thinking about the future not bringng in past players who were pretty ordinary to begin with

Can we afford to bring rookies into a series where we are struggling?

Right now I know how quick a bowler is going. :D Its so werid seeing Lee at 93mph as i'm so use to seeing him in kmh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread