Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Aus test, SA odi series

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • SA test, Aus odi series

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • SA test, SA odi series

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
Yikes, this really is ironic, the target of 292 set by the Africans is exactly the same as the English target set in the recent Edgbaston Test, just noticed that... EDIT: Was 282, close though :)

James219 said:
Yikes, this really is ironic, the target of 292 set by the Africans is exactly the same as the English target set in the recent Edgbaston Test, just noticed that...

oh my! :eek:

kasper will be thinking 'dont glove it...for the love of god dont glove it' lol

lol, great coincidence :)

If it comes down to the last wicket I reckon Langer will force himself to bat. It's just in his character not to let the team down no matter what the circumstances are.

i think Lee has to go after it and see how lucky he can get because the longer this is drawn out i think the South Africans should win.

Cricket_60 said:
lol, great coincidence :)

If it comes down to the last wicket I reckon Langer will force himself to bat. It's just in his character not to let the team down no matter what the circumstances are.

I hear Langer has his whites on so I would say hes coming in at last fall. Hopefully we don't need him.

17 runs required now, Stuey Clark saving us with the bat as well with two four's off Ntini.

Edit* Clark caught behind :(

aussie1st said:
Another Aussie1st destiny pick :) Kasper will make up for losing the Ashes and give us the clean sweep :)

OR! We shall lose by 1 run! Then the next Ashes we draw!

Kasper off the mark with 2, 15 runs to get. Cmon there is more than just the clean sweep riding on the result of this game.

yep id say Langer will come out and bat...not a bad no.11 to have in your team if i may say so myself :p

Users who are viewing this thread