• Total voters

Prequel

User Title Purchaser
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Agree. Check this out as proof.

England has yet to win the World Cup, but has been runners-up three times (1979, 1987, 1992). Australia has won it three times. 1999, 2003, 2007 and has made the final 7 out of 11 times.
Come on mate. Australia's won it 5 times.

Prequel

User Title Purchaser
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
I think we have to take our hats off on how the Australians have played and acted throughout this series. I've been very proud of it, even though facing a whitewash, the Australians have stayed calm and collective.

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I think we have to take our hats off on how the Australians have played and acted throughout this series. I've been very proud of it, even though facing a whitewash, the Australians have stayed calm and collective.

Yep, I doff my hat to the Australians, long may they be plucky losers, makes a great change from boorish winners! ;p

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
You don't seem like a pleasant person. Your hatred for the Australians seems quite sad.

Au contraire mon ami, I am a very pleasant person.......you are mistaking having a small dig and a laugh as unpleasantness, it's a British thing, we laugh at ourselves the most. I don't hate anything actually and one of my favourite cricketers ever is Mark Taylor, not just for cricket he was a gentleman too, the way he declared himself on 334 to not break Bradman's record was a great mark of respect. Just trying to create light-hearted conversation that is all.

D

Deleted member 46200

Men not yet , but women whoo hoo..........come on you beauties, England Lionesses forever!
Yes the England women are a very good team and great to watch... Are you also suggesting they're easy on the eye... ?

Like me... X[DOUBLEPOST=1529792287][/DOUBLEPOST]
You don't seem like a pleasant person. Your hatred for the Australians seems quite sad.
He's joking... Trust me he's having a bit of banter x[DOUBLEPOST=1529792400][/DOUBLEPOST]
Exactly the sort of stuff that makes my ignore list. One less post to read.
Sorry, just a little OTT... If posting in a thread where the English and Australians are locking horns, just best if the children stand clear as we all have a good healthy chat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Yes the England women are a very good team and great to watch... Are you also suggesting they're easy on the eye... ?

Like me... X[DOUBLEPOST=1529792287][/DOUBLEPOST]
He's joking... Trust me he's having a bit of banter x[DOUBLEPOST=1529792400][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry, just a little OTT... If posting in a thread where the English and Australiand are just best if the children stand clear as we all have a good healthy chat.

There you go you see, just joking and a little banter...........and Cazcat is Australian.......and I love her! ;)

D

Deleted member 46200

There you go you see, just joking and a little banter...........and Cazcat is Australian.......and I love her! ;)
Well... I'm from Perth... Being the better part of Australia. The child is from Queensland. I don't think his mom knows he's escaped from the barn x

Prequel

User Title Purchaser
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Well... I'm from Perth... Being the better part of Australia. The child is from Queensland. I don't think his mom knows he's escaped from the barn x
Oh.. So your from the outback?

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Although I agree to this fact, CA must understand for the coming world cup, they need someone strong as a captain. CA sometimes tends to ignore the fact that the team that won the CWC15 was built and nurtured by George Bailey for the previous 2 years. If he has done it once, he can do it again. By the time its his time to retire, Smith will be long back.
Good point made here. Sadly I doubt he'll be selected. He's been out of form for the most part. Australia need an experienced captain who has the capability to leading these youngsters to success. Bailey was a good captain around 2013-14. He was also in form as well during that time. Probably the best option after him is Mitch Marsh, which you never know how captaincy would go with him. He's inconsistent as a player for the most part.

Everyone keeps talking about Smith being captain when he comes back. Isn't he and Warner banned from captaining the Aus team for life?

Users who are viewing this thread