Australia Tour Of India 2012/13

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Lol, players are getting punished because their coach is clueless about his job.....

Seriously..... what's this, a school/college?

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
Well it's lucky we took such a bloated squad...otherwise we would be playing this next Test with only 10 men.

So let me get this right, Brad Haddin is being flown in because Matthew Wade has detention?

Gurjot95

National Board President
x3WrOvj.jpg

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I think it's very unfair expecting Australian cricketers to be reflective and think about what they do. The task was clearly beyond the players concerned.

D

Dutch

I think it's very unfair expecting Australian cricketers to be reflective and think about what they do. The task was clearly beyond the players concerned.

And the writing part must have had them in utter desperation.......

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Johnson and Khawaja said they forgot. Watson and Pattinson said they were going to talk about it on Monday, which is you know, what you say when you think admitting you didn't give a ---- would look bad.

D

Dutch

Johnson and Khawaja said they forgot. Watson and Pattinson said they were going to talk about it on Monday, which is you know, what you say when you think admitting you didn't give a ---- would look bad.

Watson said his dog ate it.........

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Surely in that situation bluffing is pretty easy as is resorting to clich?

"Erm yeah, the boys need to show more heart and keep doing the basics right. Catches win matches and we gotta remember that it's a game of 4 halves."

angryangy

ICC Chairman
obviously, you have to take the positives away from this result and 75% of the squad did execute their processes. They just have to take each day as it comes and work harder on getting that figure closer to 101%.

D

Dutch

It is a question of learning from the experiences, knuckling down and coming back at em showing pride for the badge.......

Users who are viewing this thread