Australia v West Indies - 3rd Test

akira2291

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
aussie1st said:
Most kept faith in him from the first 10 I saw. Poor Akira however didn't :(
MacGill is going well, Ramdin didn't do as much as I thought. Although he will bat again so lets see what he can do.

i thought, sometime will lara do it. its just common sense, 2342736 times under 10 and one time a big score. but you are right, again a poor FC game from me :( maybe you can do it this time. (my only chance is aus batting, i got the hole aus team)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Lara's 226 already decided this game. Whoever has him as captain will win it. Unless he gets a duck and Hayden and Langer score centuries. Symonds and Gilchrist haven't done any magic yet.

Husseys runs only helping me getting up.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
I got Lara as captain and Bravo as allrounder. Thats 226 runs and 6 wickest so far. Brilliant!! Still fingers crossed as match is not finished yet. 2 more innings left.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Jdbais got Lara as captain and Bravo as bonus player. :( In any other previous game you would have ended on the middle with that team, but not now.

And I see you both guys don't have Hussey and MacGill. Their runs could help me a bit.

Last edited:

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I noticed sidd doesn't have Hayden and Jdbais is missing Langer. And I have MacGill, Hayden and Langer as captain. So that there could wipe of the Lara captaincy. Also I have Bravo and then I have Hinds to open and Ramdin so don't rule out the defending champ ;p

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I am hoping now that McGrath sticks long enough with Hussey. He already got his century, but every run counts.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
If I had Hussey I would be top right now. Oh well, hopefully MacGill can get a handful of wickets. Its hard for me to cheer on Hinds and Randim.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Hinds didn't do much. Hussey gave me 133 points. Great. I hope Australia will still be able to bat. And a duck of Lara would help me.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Still a long way to go given Bravo got a heap of points. And of course you need to make up the Lara deficit. MacGill needs to do a Bravo :p Big collaspe down to Ramdin would do me fine :)

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
If ifs and buts were pots and pans than there would be no tinkers.
U guys crack me up.:p

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Don't worry I've got 1st place covered. :p Ramdin and MacGill still to play, Lara out cheaply ;)

Edit: Lara out cheaply but so was Ramdin.
Anyone that had Bravo or Warne as captain will come into contention. Lets see how this turns out.

Last edited:

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
The 64 Bravo made doesn't help. Also Ramdin's innings not. Now I hope Hayden makes another century. And all my bonus players got some bonus. But for me it would be better if MacGill got some wickets. I hope Hodge will get out soon and Hayden and Hussey get the remainders of the runs.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I hope Hayden gets the runs. He could get me back into this as siddrath doesn't have him. But siddrath might not be the guy to look at. As there are another 50 competitors. Lets see when I post the results.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I focused too much on the guys who had Lara as captain. Forgot about Hayden and Warne. Congrats to the top 3.
Remember if you find any errors post them here and I will fix them.

aus5892 1654
cricketfan24 1645
Pak_cricketer 1625

jdbais 1592
Glenno 1588
Bilal91 1575
aldersley 1570
jk16_4 1556
iceman_waugh 1551
gamerkid22 1542
Waqar Younis 66 1542
aussie1st 1541
Almost_Austwick 1508
ZexyZahid 1492
dobbo2k4 1491
hxcrocker 1484
siddharth2002 1478
Prakash 1478
wardog 1459
Gilchrist 1458
koeloe 1453
jarl 1447
Briggsey 1447

For full standings go here http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/fantasy-cricket.php?do=viewgame&id=35

Last edited:

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I would say having Bravo in your side was decisive. I had Symonds in my side, who only underperformed. Also Gilchrist, but almost everybody had him.

Congratulations to the top three.

Users who are viewing this thread