West Indies in Australia

irottev

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
So is it the West Indies vs the Presidents XI or is Lara playing for some random special team too.

irottev

School Cricketer
So these are young guys. I guess almost all of the current Australian cricketers played in the PM's XI at one stage?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Pretty much, if not them, then the A side.
Looking at the side only Langer is old. The rest are Australia's next generation.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Huge total by the PM side. 4/316 with Ferguson 70 off 61 and Langer showing he has what it takes in ODI with 37 off 18.
Now lets see how our next generation bowlers go.

kodos

International Coach
Ferguson looks like a promising young batsman. Also seen him in ING cup games and has a pretty decent technique and can score runs quickly.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
CA site back up again and its looking awesome!
Dorey has been the stand out all the other bowlers are going for quite a bit. He has 2 wickets conceding 24 runs in 6 overs. Very good effort by him, he may well be headind for the Aussie ODI side.
Next best bowling would be Bollinger with 42 runs in 9 overs. Johnson 6 overs for 45. Johnson just ain't stepping up, hes still very expensive.

For the Windies Lara is in and Bravo has passed 50.

Edit: I was wondering why they said "End of Match"
Heavy rain has suspended play. Thats a pity as the Windies look like they may have got there.

kodos

International Coach
PM XI win by D/L system which is pretty stupid. I agree the new Cricket AUstralia site looks very modern and awesome. ALot better than their old dull one previously.

Users who are viewing this thread