End Game Avengers: Endgame | Town (CerealKiller and Ashutosh) wins!

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Judging on Ashutosh lack of response and him thanking my post and seemingly coached to unthank it, leaves me to believe he is indeed Thanos.

My vote stays

Lynch: Ashutosh

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Judging on Ashutosh lack of response and him thanking my post and seemingly coached to unthank it, leaves me to believe he is indeed Thanos.

My vote stays

Lynch: Ashutosh
Very odd that he hasn't posted and unthanked the post, but i wouldn't jump on a lynch yet.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hold on. Lynching randomly to get things rolling is one thing but to lock your vote based on thanking/un-thanking is, I feel, a bit harsh. Yes, he has been unresponsive. Perhaps he is thinking of coming up with a reply. Let's cut him some slack.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I remember @PresidentEvil had a game with bodyguards, not sure if it was the same role though
Yep, but they didn't have any role in my game. They were like vanilla townies.

@LBW. You had the game starting date as 26th May initially before editing the post? I have my exams from 10th and will be over by 22nd, hence signed up for this game.

Though I can't dedicate much time for this game in that time frame, I can atleast try to read the posts and make few of my analysis here and there. Kindly overlook my inactivity, but I still be able to post once or twice a day. Or you can always find a replacement. :)

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Yep, but they didn't have any role in my game. They were like vanilla townies.

@LBW. You had the game starting date as 26th May initially before editing the post? I have my exams from 10th and will be over by 22nd, hence signed up for this game.

Though I can't dedicate much time for this game in that time frame, I can atleast try to read the posts and make few of my analysis here and there. Kindly overlook my inactivity, but I still be able to post once or twice a day. Or you can always find a replacement. :)
My apology, I have the same setup on that day on Mafia Universe, only edited it out after I noticed it, 48 hrs day should give you enough time to check things out ;)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Is he a newbie or has he played some games before? If he has played before then surely the silence is something we should not ignore. Also I think I have played enough with Rudi to know that is how he plays. I agree his post confirming Ashutosh as Thanos is harsh but that is his style of play, I feel. In whatever earlier games I remember playing with him, he has always been the magnet. Much like Ali maybe. Haha.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Is he a newbie or has he played some games before?
He has played some mafia games in the past. From what I've seen off him lately, he has always been that way. Inactive and showing less interest in the games.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Is he a newbie or has he played some games before? If he has played before then surely the silence is something we should not ignore. Also I think I have played enough with Rudi to know that is how he plays. I agree his post confirming Ashutosh as Thanos is harsh but that is his style of play, I feel. In whatever earlier games I remember playing with him, he has always been the magnet. Much like Ali maybe. Haha.
The roles are randomly assigned, newbie or not; he can still answer a straight forward question. If he is going to remain silent the duration of the game, what good is that to town.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Tbh the straight forward question of yours isn't that straight forward. In a game of mafia, you are simply asking him if he is mafia. What answer do you expect? But yes him not posting is a worry and if he isn't interested then should be replaced.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Tbh the straight forward question of yours isn't that straight forward. In a game of mafia, you are simply asking him if he is mafia. What answer do you expect? But yes him not posting is a worry and if he isn't interested then should be replaced.
A simple No would suffice

Users who are viewing this thread