Tutorial: Awesome tutorial by Peter Cui! Don't miss it!

mukund_nadkarni

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was surfing DeviantART the other day when I came across this wonderful tutorial by Peter Cui, in which he explains the techniques he uses to create his wallpapers. I don't believe I've ever learnt so much in a single tutorial! Plus there are sample PSDs that come alongwith the tutorial, which itself is a 78 page PDF! Don't let the no. of pages scare you, it's extremely well explained. Her I'm posting the link to the tutorial along with the thumbnail, so be sure to go and download the file.

Special thanks to Peter Cui who was gracious enough to let me post a thumbnail here. You might want to have a look at Peter Cui's gallery and see all the fantastic art he creates. Be prepared to be blown away!

Click on the image to go to the tutorial. Once there you have to download the zip file.

**************************************************​

:cheers

Last edited:

mukund_nadkarni

Club Cricketer
Wow that looks great and really in depth.

It sure is! I've been using Peter's wallpapers for ages now! I used to always keep wondering as to how he used to do such fantastic work. This tutorial has answered all my queries, really learnt a lot in such a short span of time.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
People here see the links, not the posts..

KBC

Panel of Selectors
They give it to the person on the other side of the link..:)..

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I have two DA Accounts, one for searching, and one is a V.I.P. Subscription one. :)..

The thing is most of the people don't have DA Accounts, I'm sure they'll have it. :)..

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Just about to check these out for a sig I'm doing!

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Read it all. Amazing. I tried a travel-esque wallpaper. I will do more work when I come back from holiday. It is simply awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread