Bangladesh in South Africa 2008-09

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
dont care what happen over the year. he was crap vs 9th ranking team.
look here is the thing, if i want to hate a cricket player, i can! its up to ME! dont care how great he is, or has been over the year! i live in a country and i can hate things if i want to. thats my freedom.

there you go i have said it, DONT LIKE HIM! and dont CARE how good he was over the year. the guy who gets hit in 2 overs in a row by Tamim after sledging, and never see him look at Tamim again, but finds a bowler to sledge to? yea some brave guy he is...

dont like him, you can go hate Shakib, i dont care, i wont bring up his stats .....

age of the fall

International Cricketer
Dale Steyn averages 17 against Bangla

Brett Lee averages 47

So wow. How terrible is Brett Lee;)

I don't mind who you like or hate. Im just saying your theory isn't too good:D

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
my theory is PERFECT. he said crap about my team, and he sucked pretty much at the end. and thats enough...for me at least :rolleyes:

khalek

Panel of Selectors
That was a woeful test series but there still are positives. Mahbubul Alam looks like a decent bloke and he has long way ahead. Mushfiqur is proving to be an aggressive consistent wkb which we badly needed, Shakib is picking up important wickets but just needs to be a little more consistent with the bat otherwise he is a genuine all rounder. Mashrafe is bowling in superb line and length but I wonder why he doesnt get too many wickets.

Ashraful tried his best to get a decent knock in the 2nd innings but he's already given too much bad impressions about himself. Consistency is what is lacking otherwise we are not a really bad team. Next tour is against Lankans and Zimmies and we've got to be consistent otherwise I can see us losing to Zimmies too :rolleyes:

nikhil_99

International Coach
South Africa have moved back ahead of India in the ICC Test Championship table after defeating Bangladesh by an innings in both matches of their two-Test series last month.

Users who are viewing this thread