Bangladesh v Zimbabwe

Originally posted by Tareq@Jun 9 2003, 08:04 AM
so maybe one of the files you made me download is bugged.
well, thats not possible because otherwise if their was an error with my ctm then it would have just crashed as the players were walking out to start the match and not half way through. My gut feeling tareq is that the game encountered a run time error mid-game which caused it to continually crash, as it has done before to me many times and loads of other people on here. Unfortunately these bugs are all part of the "great" EA sports experience we have now come to expect, and of course tarnishes our enjoyment of the game. I shall autoplay my last 3 wickets tareq to even out this situation.

tareq, when I loaded the match it had you on 332-7, which i guess was the point you got your problems, you should have saved it after the first over of my inning, but not to worry, I had to autoplay your last 3 batsmen as you had done before, you got 360 - six more than when you did it. I shall now continue the match

Zimbabwe declare on 521-6...Tareq I autoplayed the last three wickets that fell.

Below is my scorecard...some solid innings here, apart from the last three of course...Ebrahim was stunning in keeping not out with good support from Vermuelen and Flower....

bolwing stats...Sanwar Hossain did the damage, whilst Tapash Baisya was economical. Everyone else needs some coaching, Bangladesh bowled far too many byes and wides

batting stats...most averaged nearly a run a ball, a very sterdy and watchful innings by most batsmen, the shot selection of Dion Ebrahim was quite fantastic and he put away every bad ball

Match Summary

Day 1 - Bangladesh 360 all out
Day 2 - Zimbabwe 521-6 declared

Its nearly the lunch interval on the second day and Bangladesh trail by 156 runs and are 5-0 after 1 over.

good luck, Tareq!

Ahh... sorry, i must have forgotten to save. I will do my best, and hopefully it doesn't freeze this time! You have a very good lead, and i can probably only set you a modest total, but i will certainly try very hard.

Here is your chase total... It is nearly the end of day 2, and you have 256 to get to win.

The batting stats. When Ashraful got out i thought i had missed out on getting my first online test century... but i didn't count on such a freakish last wicket partership!!

And here is the Holy Tapash Baisya's spider graph. 108 in just 51 balls, with 6 sixes batting at #10... as you can see i got weeed off at my score and started thrashing at anything and everything... can't beleive it actually worked!!

Here is the game file. No doubt you will make it easy, but at least i put up some fight!! Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread