* Shahriar Nafees
* Mohammad Rafique
* Manjural Islam Rana
* Mashrafe Mortaza
* Nazmul Hossain
* Alok Kapali
* Abdur Razzak
* Syed Rasel (To be added)

I've got a feeling that I will choose a lot of Sri Lankans in my team.

ZexyZahid said:
I've got a feeling that I will choose a lot of Sri Lankans in my team.

me too.

is this contest going to take place or not ?

When I was doing the squads I noticed Bangladesh have so many all rounders. They could come in real handy.

I am regretting the fact that I choose some Bangladesh players now. I have Bashar and Ashraful, so at least get the points of the best Bengali batsman. I didn't know which Sri Lankan bowlers to choose, so I chose Maharoof and Bandara, with Mortaza who could take at least some Sri Lankan wickets.

But I guess if I had chosen a whole Sri Lankan team now I would have been better off.

i have choose the right player to play with, i was not sure even jayasuriya and sangakkara will play or not, but finally i choose them and they r playing . By the way how many points i earned from today's game ?

I can't do it (yet), but I think you will be higher then me, since you have Perera and Fernando in your team.

ZexyZahid said:
What do you mean with that?

lol, i thought it only got put up yesterday. Was wrong. still most of them have 48 hours registration deadline.

Ok, I see. You didn't register. Actually I almost forgot to register for this too. Only 19 people registered for this. Even Aussie1st didn't register for this.

I totally forgot about this. 4 hours left I had the FC screen open, then I went to watch TV and forgot all about this. I really wanted to enter this one :(

Users who are viewing this thread