Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
And if you ever get time(I am assuming since you like DBC 17 so much that you play it all day) play the latest versions of Fifa. You'll see that these small things make the game better.
The latest version of fifa is a joke. Cut scenes and all.

I assume you are one of the people that wants arcady type cricket. Tv style. Big ant have said over and over it is about being the cricketer. A simulation not a broadcast. Hence the Pro cam and not broadcast cams. Cut scenes for drinks? No thanks.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I would prefer to see some sort of stats graphic presentation during cut scenes. It might stop just pressing A to skip if there's something worth looking at. Partnerships, form, career stats and maybe even records for highest score etc at certain grounds.

I would love to see a detailed records section.

azkhan

Associate Captain
When the game does that empty stadium loading for field changes it would be so cool of youbare the captain waving his arms and fielders jogging in to place or getting the helmet for standing in close etc.

I get so annoyed when that was happening lol. I'm with @blockerdave get some cut scenes or at least show the match that's being played not an empty stadium!

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One thing I would like in this game is actually feeling the pressure, let's say if you are in a dire position. The crowd backing the bowler with cheers and letting out a "OHHHH" when the delivery was quick or close to a wicket.

Another thing is the replays. I think the replays could be better. A go pro cam or a keeper cam perhaps when a delivery is quick and ferocious.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
On thing I was quite happy with on DB17 was the crowd noise. Generally there would be murmurings and such on different passages of play ( wides, no balls, good running good deliveries) and they would applaud 50s 100s and parterships even if the game graphic didn't appear. The crowd animation obviously needs improving but the sound on DB17, especially the ambient sounds on smaller grounds with pretty good IMO.

subhratanu1994

School Cricketer
The latest version of fifa is a joke. Cut scenes and all.

I assume you are one of the people that wants arcady type cricket. Tv style. Big ant have said over and over it is about being the cricketer. A simulation not a broadcast. Hence the Pro cam and not broadcast cams. Cut scenes for drinks? No thanks.
Ok forget about the drinks. What about the other points I mentioned? Batsman opening his helmet after scoring a 100 or after winning a match is this also too much to ask from Bigant or will this also make the game "arcady" according to you?

D

Dutch

Ok forget about the drinks. What about the other points I mentioned? Batsman opening his helmet after scoring a 100 or after winning a match is this also too much to ask from Bigant or will this also make the game "arcady" according to you?
Oooh he's got you there L!

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I would prefer to see some sort of stats graphic presentation during cut scenes. It might stop just pressing A to skip if there's something worth looking at. Partnerships, form, career stats and maybe even records for highest score etc at certain grounds.

I would love to see a detailed records section.
Quite possibly my fav quote of the year! Brilliantly said :thumbs... In all honesty I don't reckon I've heard that mentioned here ever, and would never have thought or conveyed it as well as just spoken, you sir get :thumbs:thumbs's from me!

LEFF

Club Captain
Something I've always hoped for out of a cricket game was depth in bowling actions and batting stance/shots. I think it's incredible that in games like NBA they can literally have hundreds of different customisable pieced together shot/dribble styles...and yet cricket games are (were) yet to see that kind of depth.

BLC05 from memory had your generic straight arm delivery but then some players like Imran Khan had a slinging action... gave the game a sort of extra lease of enjoyment.

The incoming of MOCAP from the boys and girls at BigAnt is a huge starting block for this cricket series moving forward... I can now take myself back to my 17 year old self facing my ol mate Starcy in the SCG nets... still have a scar on my hip from one of his hoopers.

Undertaker1982

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Let us choose what country the world cup is held in not done randomly

D

Deleted member 46200

When the game does that empty stadium loading for field changes it would be so cool of youbare the captain waving his arms and fielders jogging in to place or getting the helmet for standing in close etc.
Err yeah... Or stat relays... Or the third umpire looking like he's interested in the game and taking the cork of his lunch or, some truckers chopping a body up... Oops... Just stat relays and highlights.[DOUBLEPOST=1508020937][/DOUBLEPOST]I think you're entering a whole new world of hurt shame there aren't two cricket games to bide competition...?

Users who are viewing this thread