Bare additional minimum features you expect from Ashes Cricket over DBC17

D

Deleted member 46200

Cricket..

I guess that's the minimum for me.
You demand to much shame on you...[DOUBLEPOST=1508021096][/DOUBLEPOST]
Let us choose what country the world cup is held in not done randomly
Not without the required stadiums to go with the 'random' selection... Can't play if there's nowhere to, play?[DOUBLEPOST=1508021196][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would prefer to see some sort of stats graphic presentation during cut scenes. It might stop just pressing A to skip if there's something worth looking at. Partnerships, form, career stats and maybe even records for highest score etc at certain grounds.

I would love to see a detailed records section.
Now where talking kudos to you. Best idea yet and most feasible.

D

Deleted member 46200

This is actually not a bad shout. Drinks often brings a wicket so imagine if a drinks break would bring your confidence back down a bit so you'll have to play your way back in
No, seriously let's stay on track.

D

Deleted member 46200

Let me think.....!

1- Fixing all the major issues with DBC17 and Realistic AI.
9- Pizza and Guinness or Moretti. :cheers
10- Ashes Cricket being what DBC17 failed, The best cricket game ever.
Quit the small talk I like your style I'll take a birra moretti with you... ! And a stuffed crust vegetable deep fill.

But you're paying.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Digging the Ross comment regarding animations having impact on gameplay, I hope that batting and bowling animations having being linked to attributes that is lower attributes in front foot and offside means crappy looking cover drive which can result in an edge or play n miss similarly when you start off as a club cricketer you shouldn't have the smooth pretty looking runup it is when you get a stat boost that computer randomly assign you a pretty looking run up and when you increase your pace the bowl release animation speed can increase by 5-20% (depend upon your pace).

These smart little things which are definitely very easy to implement can result in a dynamic gameplay.[DOUBLEPOST=1508054924][/DOUBLEPOST]It will be fun looking at the opposing batter's weakness by actually observing the kind of shot he plays rather pressing RS to read it from the menu.

Reactions: DAP

Undertaker1982

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Have more char-full crowd noises in T20 matches
Let us put our own music in the game[DOUBLEPOST=1508064980][/DOUBLEPOST]In don brad-man when you play in the world cup it is held in a country where the computer chooses there should be a option for us to choose like there was International cricket 2010

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Here goes mine
1)Multiple batting and bowling animations with tailender bats like tailender (Kinda like confirmed)
2)DBC17 career mode plus stat bug fixes and dynamic lineups which actually works
3)Manager mode with contracts , training and player chemistry
4)New commentary team (already confirmed)

I will be happy with these set and any additional feature will be a cake.[/QUOTE

Something’s just dawned on me. Please God don’t Graeme Swann be on commentary! That’s my bare minimum requirement, otherwise I’ll have to turn the commentary off.

kasabian21

International Coach
1) Realistic grass.
2) Dilscoop.
3) Jadeja sword celebration.
4) Keyboard controls.
5) Eyes looking at the ball.
6) Realistic hair.
7) Cheerleaders.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The ability to bowl an AI batsman or trap them LBW, say for 30 percent of dismissals.
Different mentalities having more of an effect on AI approach.

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  • Stats tracking
  • I liked the way the ball bounced after hitting the deck in DBC 14. That made the edges orgasmic to watch. For some reason the way the ball carried to the keeper in DBC 17 felt kind of 'floaty.'
  • Every shot sounded like it was played from the middle of the bat unlike DBC 14 where we had different sounds depending on the timing.
  • Fielders not attempting a dive when the ball is about to fall a yard away from them
  • Ability to control the drift of the ball like it was in DBC 14(Spinners)
  • Batsmen not grounding the bat while trying to get back in to the crease
  • Crowd cheering for the home team

kasabian21

International Coach
Never going to happen. The reason its controller based is that it allows for approx. 360 shot selection and more accurate bowling - something you can't do with a keyboard.

Might want to get yourself a sarcasm detector so you can detect it within a 360 degree radius.

The_Pharoah

International Coach
I'm worried all of our suggestions/requests/etc are a waste of time. All the focus has been on the ashes and making the Aust/Eng player models as realistic as possible.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm worried all of our suggestions/requests/etc are a waste of time. All the focus has been on the ashes and making the Aust/Eng player models as realistic as possible.

This thread is more of a wishlist and not things that are expected to be in Ashes Cricket. Given the game releases in 3 weeks or thereabouts the game must've been finalized some time back.

Users who are viewing this thread