bats and kits help

ukshatil

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
plz can anyone make sure that they just have these bats Viewing International Roster 2.0 - PlanetCricket Downloads Centre - Powered by PHCDownload and also make sure they just has the new updated kits Viewing International Kit pack - PlanetCricket Downloads Centre - Powered by PHCDownload but no more other things added in their async.big.w32 file and upload the file on a sharing website and give me the download link coz i cant seem to open big editor coz i get the error message during opening "Failed to open/ create file 5"

Bilalshuja

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hey mate first exit the game then open the async.big.W32 in the big editor

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
plz can anyone make sure that they just have these bats Viewing International Roster 2.0 - PlanetCricket Downloads Centre - Powered by PHCDownload and also make sure they just has the new updated kits Viewing International Kit pack - PlanetCricket Downloads Centre - Powered by PHCDownload but no more other things added in their async.big.w32 file and upload the file on a sharing website and give me the download link coz i cant seem to open big editor coz i get the error message during opening "Failed to open/ create file 5"

You expect someone to do all that stuff for you so that you don't have to:eek:
IF you can't read the instructions provided with the mods and follow them to install a mod then you are better off without any mod.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Then ask politely for help in any kit/bat modder's thread. Read the tutorials. Putting up new threads and bumping them with angry smilies wont get you help any faster.
Do you really think that the modders watch each and every thread ? Asking for help in their thread would have got you result faster than this as more people visit them.

Users who are viewing this thread