Bats!

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well it now means that all bats, helmets, gloves, pads, wk pads, wk gloves can be edited when we couldn't before.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
1. That appears to be a very good Ashley Giles face by the game.
2. Nice bat
3. Well done for cracking bats.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
lazy_chesnut said:
Well it now means that all bats, helmets, gloves, pads, wk pads, wk gloves can be edited when we couldn't before.

Sounds better now than at first, congratulations may you make the graphics better :clap

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
lazy_chesnut said:

Thats a great news Tom :) now we can edit allmost everything :happy reps for your discovery

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
Kshitiz_Indian said:
Tom, does this mean you cracked the .cds or just renamed the england kit as this ? :p Anyways if you cracked it great achivement and tell us also :)
I am lazy by name and lazy by nature.

I couldn't be arsed to make a bat texture for the game so I imported the England CT kit instead of a bat texture, in place of the predator 5-star bat.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
So Lazy :p Anyways so you mean to say you made a sort of importer or not yet and you're still working in binary etc. ? Cracked the .cds ? Comeon, tell me and i'll try making a template out of it :)

Users who are viewing this thread