Bats!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is a dead thread. The pack is not being released as BLIC 2007 has the longevity of a ladybird with pancreatic cancer.

Lol! As you cracked the bat 'n ball sounds in BLIC 2007, do you have any idea how to do likewise with Ckt 07?

morson93

Club Cricketer
When Can You Release The Template. And How Do I Change The CDS To DDS In A Hex Editor? Please Reply

rgrohit

School Cricketer
Can you just explain us the basic nicely.So everyone interested can just try to go to next level.

morson93

Club Cricketer
Dont PM Lazy. I Pmed Him And He Said If I PM Him Again Even For Saying Sorry He Will Get Me Done For Harrasment. If He Actually Explained It Then I Would Have Done A Bat Now.

yolohunta

Club Captain
far out! how hard is it to just upload the bats, even if it's 120mb. or at least just help us and release the template

vibhavdikshit

Club Cricketer
ya if size is too much.then u can upload this on megaupload....and from there we can downlaod..plz do this we want new bats in BLIC 07

morson93

Club Cricketer
Mate Trust Me This Will Never Happen, Its Possible But They Wont Do It, Its Sad To Say But Im Afraid Unless A Tutorial Is Released Then Bats In BLIC 07 Are Not Gona Happen,

blackk

School Cricketer
plz can some one help me tutorial to convert CDS To DDS ?

If some one can release that we can have good bats & more devolepment in BLIC2007...plz some one help me

madhawa

School Cricketer
POST THE FREEKING BATZ SOON SERIOUSLY!!! :mad: WE NEED THE BATZ FOR DA BLIC07 GAME...SO POST THE DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE BATZ PLZZZ!! :p :D

AND DOES ANYONE NO WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD A BAT PACK FOR BLIC07 OR CAN SOME1 PASTE THE DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE RBK BAT USED BY CHRIS GAYLE, DHONI AND DEM!! PLZZ
:onpc :)

yolohunta

Club Captain
POST THE FREEKING BATZ SOON SERIOUSLY!!! WE NEED THE BATZ FOR DA BLIC07 GAME...SO POST THE DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE BATZ PLZZZ!!

mate don't write in all capitals. But honestly your right

Users who are viewing this thread