batsmen averaging 200 +

warrior123

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
zMario said:
I have a bowler who averages 9 with the ball and 30 with the bat in ODis.

And he just gave his worst performance today, 3/63 in 10 overs

I wouldn't mind if one of my bowler's striked 3 times, but went for 63 runs.

metallics2006

International Coach
i know a time consuming way to make batsmen average more than 200...start a match then skip the overs without watching anything for 5 overs and save and exit...then load the game and play some more overs n repeat the process...if u get out ctrl+alt+del....then load again n play...u can get scores of 400 plus with anyone

warrior123

Club Cricketer
metallics2006 said:
i know a time consuming way to make batsmen average more than 200...start a match then skip the overs without watching anything for 5 overs and save and exit...then load the game and play some more overs n repeat the process...if u get out ctrl+alt+del....then load again n play...u can get scores of 400 plus with anyone

Yeah true, but honestly who would go into all that trouble just to have a batsman/'s making 400 plus runs and averaging that high... but you never know, he might have done that.

ICC2006

Club Cricketer
I don't think he did this. Because I remember looking at his players, and they had played quite a few games, not just 2 or 3, so if he had done this, it would have taken him forever. Secondly, you can have an ave of 200 or more this way, but it wouldn't change the quality of your players, they'll still be just as likely to get out as before. I have bowlers averaging 10-12, so maybe if he hadn't scored around 380 runs, I would believe this. Same with his bowling, bowled me out for around 150 when I have batsmen averaging 60-70 in FC.

warrior123

Club Cricketer
Ahh, alright. I still doubt he played normally to get a average of 200 plus, but i can believe that his bowlers had an average of 10-15 or so.

ICC2006

Club Cricketer
Believe it or not, but I'm starting to get those players now. The first picture is showing records of players playing for England, except two of them, all others averaging quite a lot are in my team.

The 2nd one is where India also has similar players. I can't sign them for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread