Be serously!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vibs89

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is the place to talk about that did you had a fight with someone in the school and you got suspended or anything. AAnywhere you had a fight in the park after school.

Well i have a bad rep in my skool but serously i am not that bad person. Well i'll tell you abot my story. I got 2 times suspended from school for 1 day and got 3-4 times ACS( Class suspension means you cannot attend in any class like Math peroid, Science period or whatevr. you just have to sit in one class with no friends around only the teacher will there.) I had a figt in the skool specially the black kid he is cursing on my family and i got ****ed off first i use to ignore him then suudenly my aner grew up high and i feel like smashing him up. And that how the fight went on. So i got suspended from skool for 1 day. My parents scold me them badly.

So anyone you guys had a suspension or anything. Be polite i said about myself.

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
Yes, but you know how american schools are really gay. They will suspend you even if you didnt fight. If some kid punches you and you punch him back you both are getting suspended for a few days. America has the gayest rules on fights, they don't even let you fight back!

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
I got In a Fight couple of times,this mexican Dude Trying to miss around me In class pushed me,Then out side I was walking with my friends he was waiting down The path way,He followed me for couple of minutes,I start getting mad,I gave my bagpack to my friend,He took The first shot I blocked it,I just took one shot!all the power in one hand and Just hit That bitch and knocked him,Ran to him hit him again in his face,Gave him a good beating So he can never put his hands on A afghani boy again,

dont let these guys touch you,If he hits you hit him back,dont back down These cowards need a listen in a big way,Swear God If one person touches me in school I would beat his ass.

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
And Why is That Jdbais?

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
We don't get suspended in my school.Just warning from teachers.
also good schools in chennai are peaceful.
I would be happy to be away from class.I really didn't learn anything at class,especially in 12th std.I learnt everything on my own.Teachers were so boring.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
cheaterr said:
Yes, but you know how american schools are really gay. They will suspend you even if you didnt fight. If some kid punches you and you punch him back you both are getting suspended for a few days. America has the gayest rules on fights, they don't even let you fight back!
American schools are gay? I wasn't aware schools could have sexual feelings, never mind for schools of the same sex. Or are you a homophobe who associates "gay" as being something bad? If so, take your homophobia elsewhere.

gold639

International Coach
I'm tallest and strongest in class,so no-one dares to start a fight with me :)

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
andrew_nixon said:
American schools are gay? I wasn't aware schools could have sexual feelings, never mind for schools of the same sex. Or are you a homophobe who associates "gay" as being something bad? If so, take your homophobia elsewhere.
Lol Andrew it was a joke man, when we say something is gay here then we mean that thing really really sucks

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
cheaterr said:
Lol Andrew it was a joke man, when we say something is gay here then we mean that thing really really sucks
I knew exactly what you mean. The association of gay with something that is bad is quite clearly homophobic. You are saying that something that you think is bad is gay. Therefore you are saying that gay somehow equates to "bad". Therefore you are a homophobe. Bigotry of this sort has no place on these fourms and in society in general. I suggest you have a good think about what you are saying.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Shailesh said:
what is "good" about it then?
I'm simply saying that cheaterr is associating gay with bad. This is quite clearly homophobic. Imagine if he'd said the following:-

"Yes, but you know how american schools are really Indian. They will suspend you even if you didnt fight. If some kid punches you and you punch him back you both are getting suspended for a few days. America has the most Indian rules on fights, they don't even let you fight back!"

This would quite rightly be considered as bigotry. It's the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread