BETA 2 Login Failed

SLICKR392

Club Captain
Installed V 1.1 (Beta 1) first, then BETA 2.
And when I click on Online this crap pops up.
Please do help me with this :(
302628_267548536599346_100000326048105_888716_2050610499_n.jpg

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
If you want to play online, you have to sacrifice beta patches.

SLICKR392

Club Captain
I'll stick to Beta patches and single player then. My game's loading time is much slower than before after installing the patches.
Damn! I wish Cricket was as famous as soccer !!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
That's what the beta patches were out for. Many bugs were fixed but, online play broke. There are some mods for you to enjoy in the download section if you want to play offline.

SLICKR392

Club Captain
Yeah, my game is completely modded. Though I have got few minor problems with the Hardcore Patch.
Thanks for the help.

aayush93

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
my game runs perfectly without any beta patch.. just play a music file with repeat in window media player and run the cricket in nvidia performance mode to play online without any lag.. (sometimes u may get little lag but it is very little)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
my game runs perfectly without any beta patch.. just play a music file with repeat in window media player and run the cricket in nvidia performance mode to play online without any lag.. (sometimes u may get little lag but it is very little)

It may run perfectly but all the bowling lengths etc are wrong. The beta patch fixed more than the performance probs.

aayush93

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
It may run perfectly but all the bowling lengths etc are wrong. The beta patch fixed more than the performance probs.

ya u r right but i love playing online even if it is not 100% perfect rather than beating computer offline. i have get used to online things, so i enjoy my 2hrs of online cricket gaming when i get chance.. played few closed one today (and luckily won all) with some good players.

SLICKR392

Club Captain
add me up slickr392
Played a test match today...that guy got my first 8 out i was 36 8. Then made a
70 run partnership with 8th wicket out of 273 balls. :facepalm
And got out at 113..got him out at 80. And then things went all my way. :D

Users who are viewing this thread