Big Ant Studios post first look at Cricket game

alioz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Welcome Ross

It is good to hear from you. You need to know that people here have high emotions for everything. Dont get yourself too envolved in them. Answer the questions that you can as honestly as possible. Everyone here is happy to hear about a new cricket game. and most of them will buy both cricket games.

I wish you all the best!

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Hi ross and pc

I feel everyone should buy both games here unless
the games as unplayable and i don't think that will happen.
How often do me get 2 games guys.

How about wind in the game for real, like the players clothes and to
make the ball do different things. Not number one thing needed but still
would be very nice. Not much else i can think of at the moment as most
questions have been asked and most answered.

Can't wait for next year guys.:noway

timchrist984

Club Captain
So it will be a bit like AFL where we just mashed triangle and the guy marked it or not depending on his stats and your timing?

Sman-21

Club Cricketer
Ross i would ignore all of Biggs comments/criticisms.
The guy is clearly a fanboy of the other game or has some kind of relationship with someone involved with that game.

Look at the difference in his postings in that games forum compared to this one.
Like a completely different person.

Modern day helmets do have a pretty small peak, batsmens feet always look tiny due to less than half their shoe sticking out from it.

Clearly a supporter of the other game and will continue to be very negative about anything to do with this game.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
As Matt said there is no need to be discussing the discussion (especially several days later) so move on please.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I guess we got some pretty good archaeologists here on PC. Digging up whats history is not going to help.
On the other hand i suppose the both have gone past it themselves. We should be least bothered about the issue now.

dajesmac

Club Captain
January trailer release is curious. Suggests it'll be released toward the end of January/February which is at the end of the Australian summer.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
January trailer release is curious. Suggests it'll be released toward the end of January/February which is at the end of the Australian summer.
They did just release an NRL game at the end of the season, and called an update to their AFL game that as far as I can tell never won such awards a Game of the Year edition, so it's not too surprising for Big Ant.

Though hopefully that points to a desire to get the games released when ready not trying to hit the perfect marketing date.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They did just release an NRL game at the end of the season, and called an update to their AFL game that as far as I can tell never won such awards a Game of the Year edition, so it's not too surprising for Big Ant.

Though hopefully that points to a desire to get the games released when ready not trying to hit the perfect marketing date.

AFL did win a Game of the Year Award - despite that I wouldn't have released it with that title - our publisher Tru Blu did that :)

RLL2 is the only game we have released "off season".

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Which one? You made a Kotaku list of games that weren't Games of the Year that got released that way.

Well that's rather cheeky of them :)

Xbox World gave us the award as below:

2011-best-sports.jpg

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
i just hope we can buy and sell players in a "career mode" thign

Users who are viewing this thread