Big Bash Boom | Big Ant's New Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 185125
  • Start date

lexluger

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Jeez this is the problem. Women can be respected for what they are. They don't have to do everything that men do or get equal representation at everything that is meant for men in order to be equals. People are fighting for something that they don't even know anything about.

Do we have cricket games that do justice to how the game really is ? Nope. Do they come close to other sports franchises ? Nope. Do they have at least yesteryear stars who have some name value? Nope. Do they have licenses for domestic competitions ? Nope.

Is allowing women to play cricket wrong? Nope. Hell put them in the video game too but if you are going overboard with pleasing the PC crowd by putting them on the cover when women's cricket doesn't draw money the same way women's sport such as tennis, MMA,etc and you dont do anything to actually make the game better, you are losing the plot.

I think you are being very delusional by saying that women can actually compete with their male counterparts. Maybe professionals would outperform your average Joe but saying that they only lag behind men in strength is really asinine.

Let women play the sport but stop with the ridiculous comparison.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Jeez this is the problem. Women can be respected for what they are. They don't have to do everything that men do or get equal representation at everything that is meant for men in order to be equals. People are fighting for something that they don't even know anything about.

Do we have cricket games that do justice to how the game really is ? Nope. Do they come close to other sports franchises ? Nope. Do they have at least yesteryear stars who have some name value? Nope. Do they have licenses for domestic competitions ? Nope.

Is allowing women to play cricket wrong? Nope. Hell put them in the video game too but if you are going overboard with pleasing the PC crowd by putting them on the cover when women's cricket doesn't draw money the same way women's sport such as tennis, MMA,etc and you dont do anything to actually make the game better, you are losing the plot.

I think you are being very delusional by saying that women can actually compete with their male counterparts. Maybe professionals would outperform your average Joe but saying that they only lag behind men in strength is really asinine.

Let women play the sport but stop with the ridiculous comparison.

For a second I thought I was reading Facebook comments...

If you want to talk about the game, do it here. Take this elsewhere.

lexluger

Club Captain
If this game makes money, we are going to have another Konami type situation on our hands. Double whammy!!!

Last edited:

mohsinmk

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This game banner big bash came on adroid for two years now they made a game on multi platforms ,this big head thing is annoying like hell,let see what other features are their its more of comic series game

lexluger

Club Captain
Konami has now shifted its focus into mobile and kiddy games. Screwing over franchises like silent hill and metal gear. I foresee a similar trend happening with cricket gaming in general.

Alberts

International Coach
Konami has now shifted its focus into mobile and kiddy games. Screwing over franchises like silent hill and metal gear. I foresee a similar trend happening with cricket gaming in general.

..? Konami still releases arguably the best football game on the market annually, with a considerable offline focus. If that's the direction BigAnt are heading in, I welcome it.

lexluger

Club Captain
..? Konami still releases arguably the best football game on the market annually, with a considerable offline focus. If that's the direction BigAnt are heading in, I welcome it.

They can go to hell with their football game when they disrespect metal gear with garbage like survive and pachinko games.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I also welcome if BigAnt release annual cricket titles as like Konami PES series.That's Ashes 17 ,19, Ashes 21 for every 2 years.

Users who are viewing this thread