BLIC 07 improvement

Ankit kukreti

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I just hope bat hitting the ball to be more realistic and mistimed shots. HOpefully hitting a six will be a risk and more proper cricketing shots will give more runs, like placing in the gaps and timing of shots

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Ah yes completely forgot about that! Autoplay is in as Stevie said, you can autoplay small spells or entire innings.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Stupid question here but I want to know can we use replay feature at our will like in EA?

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
No I don't think so Punk, you do get replays when you beat the bat, hit a boundary or get out, so for the most part you get enough of them, and I personally used the replay feature about 3 times in EA cricket and haven't touched it since (the game as well as the replay feature ;) )

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
As far as gameplay goes replay's aren't important and you are right Jeremy they wont get used. They do of course get used a lot if you are a graphics patcher ;)

I dont recall seeing a replay function myself.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Fair enough Kev, you can always instigate a replay and fraps it up, can do what you want with it then.. although yes it's not ideal for you patching chaps.

karan_rox1

School Cricketer
is there going 2 be an option for d wicket keeper being standing up to d medium pacers??

Ricco_M

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
karan_rox1 said:
is there going 2 be an option for d wicket keeper being standing up to d medium pacers??

What do you mean by "d"??? :what

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
karan_rox1 said:
no more text speak please

hollandcricket

Club Cricketer
Will there be an option to leave a ball? I don't use it that often with EA's but if BLIC is a bit too easy, it is an usefull addition to build an innings.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Unlike the last one where leaving meant you lost confidence, you can now play no shot and suffer no consequences, unless of course the ball swings back in and takes your off stump :p

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Drewska said:
Does the AI leave the ball? It left nothing last time apart from 102mph bouncers.
I have no idea, we only played one 6 over game against the AI and it was hardly likely to leave many in a 6 over match, its not EA Cricket07 you know!

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
But is the human leave like really late after the ball goes past the stumps?

Users who are viewing this thread