BLIC - Report any bugs here

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
ok guys
i dont know if this thing has already been mentioned but here it is.
As far as i know lara bowls right arm leg spin but in the game he bowls left arm chinaman. I hope i m not right.

DeepFreezed

Club Cricketer
sami ullah khan said:
ok guys
i dont know if this thing has already been mentioned but here it is.
As far as i know lara bowls right arm leg spin but in the game he bowls left arm chinaman. I hope i m not right.

that can be fixed by the player editor ppl are working on right now...

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Its not that this is big bug or something but I just found it ironic that Codies somehow managed to make a mistake with the lead player (lara). That goes to show their HARDWORK in making this game.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
HEllo Guys This is usy57_pak back to planet cricket from holydays ...

I had Cricket 2005 and did not work on my pC so i have got blic 2005 .... so can some 1 up todate me with

what has bee da best game so far ( cricket game)
aNY NEW blic Patches , tips , Files , faces , logos , TV stuff

I think BLIC is better coz of that ICC events that r so cool ???

Off spinner

School Cricketer
New batsman not on strike

Sorry if this has been posted before, but just got this game yesterday and warmed up with a quick 20 over ODI as England against India.

I noticed when batting that, after a wicket fell in the middle of an over, the new batsman would walk out but then wouldn't be on strike. This would happen whether the previous batsman was caught, bowled or LBW.

Is this another bug??

Inzi bhai

School Cricketer
Bugs in BLIC 2005

The only bug I found in this game that in fielding there is no direct throw to make runout easier in the game or the fielder cant give the ball to bowler he always throw the ball to keeper thats the big bug I found and its bugging me LOL stupid developer he doesnt solve this problem and thinking of releasing the game so earlier.

And why on earth cricket Umpires always gives wrong decision to LBW appeal, man this game is sure funny. :p

chillypilly

School Cricketer
full of bugs , what shuold i write?????? everybody said the truth, Codemasters team should be shamed and should dive in a glass of water bcoz after 9-10 years u r releasing a game with muchhhhhh hype and outcome is just SUX...i know it has good graphics(not better then Ea) and tournaments but computer/console gamers notice other things also, like bugs in this pge discussed above,,,,,,BLIC 2005 a sure shot losere as compared to ea 2005 .... if any of codemaster member reading this then ,put out ur shoe and bump it on ya head SMASHED!...BITTER TRUTH...SORRY PLANET CRICKET MODS TO BE HARSHED:)BUT COULDNT CONTROLL MY OUTBURSTS;)

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 is my favourite cricket game, but I noticed that the computer controlled teams don't take easy singles. That's just about the only thing that is annoying in this game.

IndianMumbaiGuy

School Cricketer
help!!!

hey guys...

have searched far and wide for help.....

i usd to have a pentium 2 on which i used to play Lara 2000 without a problem.....

i recently got a new pentium 4, 2.4 MHZ......i bought the Lara 2000 game and loaded it onto the comp...

however, i am unable to play it after installation....whenever i click the game/launcher.exe file...the following messages flashes "Your computer speed is -1893 MHZ. This is below the minimum specification of 200 MHZ."

now, my comp is a 2.4 GHZ, pentium 4...

wat is the problem here?? how do i play the game??

have tried 2 different CDs of the game and still the problem exists....at the same time, i am able to play each and every other game of any type without any problem.

pls pls...help me out here!!!

thanx!

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
If its Lara 2000, might need to try playing it in something like Windows 95 mode?

Users who are viewing this thread