BLIC - Report any bugs here

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Tomdood55 said:
CaptainOZ the only byes iv seen are wen you bowl bouncers to short and it go's over the keepers head
Yeah but I'm playing a test match where the spinners are getting a LOT of turn. When the CPU bowls wide of the off stump with a lot of spin, it bounces away from the wicketkeeper, and down to the boundary. In some instances, the first slip dives to try and catch the ball when it bounces very wide. In my current game, there have been 40 byes resulting from this so far, and it happens fairly regularly.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Main bugs

These are main bugs or imperfections that make it slightly worse that cricket 05.

1. Graphics are poor
2. Fielders (in both games) are ridiculously quick.
3.The speeds are way off.
4. Batting is too easy and unrealistic, some shots are not different enough when playing in the air.
5. When you do a hook/pull you get more of a variety than when you play up/left and left.
6. No on drive or sweep.

The hawkeye, bowler speed recordings, the timing of shots, the (unrealistic) swing and cut makes this a more promising, but worse game than cricket 2005

Tomdood55

School Cricketer
CaptainOZ said:
Yeah but I'm playing a test match where the spinners are getting a LOT of turn. When the CPU bowls wide of the off stump with a lot of spin, it bounces away from the wicketkeeper, and down to the boundary. In some instances, the first slip dives to try and catch the ball when it bounces very wide. In my current game, there have been 40 byes resulting from this so far, and it happens fairly regularly.
i cant get spinners to get lots of turn, mostly it just straigtens or turns bou 6 inches, how come??

shahid6995

Club Cricketer
Don't know if this classifies as a bug...

Playing the Classic XI versus World XI in the challange mode, where you have to beat the Classic XI in one ODI and one Test match, I got through the ODI and then started the test match. Noted two things....
1. No option to save the game in the middle of the test match, you have to play it from start to finish and since there is no autoplay, thats a bit difficult. I started playing it one day and in an hour or so was about 250-odd for 4, but then I had to leave so quit out of the game which obviously makes you lose. Unless you want to leave your computer running for days while you complete the match....
2. The other thing I noted was that the Classic XI opened the bowling with Bill O'Rielly, the off spinner... any particular reason why? They had several fast bowlers who should have opened the bowling given that it was the first day of the test match, hard wicket.. Lillee did not even get a bowl throughout my short innings... just thought it was a bit wierd.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
bill o'reilly was a leg spinner, so that's a bug. also i cant imagine him being well represented, does he bowl at about 120+ kph? that would be cool.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
shahid6995 said:
Playing the Classic XI versus World XI in the challange mode, where you have to beat the Classic XI in one ODI and one Test match, I got through the ODI and then started the test match. Noted two things....
1. No option to save the game in the middle of the test match, you have to play it from start to finish and since there is no autoplay, thats a bit difficult. I started playing it one day and in an hour or so was about 250-odd for 4, but then I had to leave so quit out of the game which obviously makes you lose. Unless you want to leave your computer running for days while you complete the match....
:happyYou can only save at the start of the over, when the bowler is ready:happy

Somerset_Rule

Club Cricketer
just saw a bug. in the world cup Waqar bowled a bouncer at Flintoff (me), i left it and it was flying miles over Latifs head but then first slip leapt in the air, ober Latif and caught the ball. :eek:

Also another bug, and with Pakistan, in the Classic Match in the World Cup,India vs Pakistan, i was india and RAshid Latif bowled a few overs of leg spin. he was the 5th bowler they used. i couldnt catch ho played wickey tho. :eek: :D

kamrandahir

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ass Hole 0 0 Dont Say Ass Hole Say Ass Hall

I THINK LARA IS THE BEST BUT ONE BIG BUG I FOUND SECOND TIME

I LIKE TO BALL FIRST IN LARA CRICKET
I DONT LIKE TO BALL IN EA CRICKET 2005

BOWLED DESSION IS VERY POOR IN LARA

LARA CRICKET IS NOT POOR MANY NEW THINGS IN LARA

EA 2005 HUH ... AFTER 2004 U REALISE UPGRADE PATCH NOT EA 2005 I THINK EA 2004 IS BATTER THEN BOTH CRICKETS 2004 ENGINE IS COOL

I TELL U HOW 2 BOWLED BATSMAN'S

I AM USING DEMO VERSION & DEMO EXPANDER

I DONT KNOW HOW TO BOWLED OPENERS AFTER OPENERS I TELL U HOW TO BOWLED OTHERS BATSMAN'S

:help :help :help :onpc :onpc :onpc :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

Plus 2

Ass Hall 2

Ass Hall 3

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 145
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 141
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 135
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 126
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 123
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 122
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 119
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

shahid6995

Club Cricketer
SkateBoarder2 said:
:happyYou can only save at the start of the over, when the bowler is ready:happy
Yes but thats in regular Test matches, I don't think that is an option in the Classic/Challenge matches.

angryangy said:
bill o'reilly was a leg spinner, so that's a bug. also i cant imagine him being well represented, does he bowl at about 120+ kph? that would be cool.
I noticed the same kind of thing starting a Test match against India too, I made 400-odd all out, and throughout the innings, only three bowlers were used. Kumble and Harbhajan opened the bowling, and Ganguly was the third bowler used. They had Zaheer, Irfan in their line-up too. Thats just ridiculous.

kamrandahir

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What Happened

barmyarmy
andrew_nixon
STE

HAN! TELL ME ABOUT MY BUG REVIEWS

THIS IS SECOND TIME
:help :help :help :onpc :onpc :onpc :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Am I really sleepy or does this look wrong? How could Australia be set a target of 299 when Sri Lanka only scored 279 in 50 overs and then how the hell did Australia play 50 overs when the match was reduced to 40 overs.

Sorry if the bug has been reported before.

Attachments

• bug.jpg
    bug.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 95

999buddy

School Cricketer
nightprowler10 said:
Am I really sleepy or does this look wrong? How could Australia be set a target of 299 when Sri Lanka only scored 279 in 50 overs and then how the hell did Australia play 50 overs when the match was reduced to 40 overs.

Sorry if the bug has been reported before.
I think sri lanka scored 279/8 in 40 overs, and DL decides they would be 298 all out in 50 overs, so new target = 299. and AUS probably scored 280ish, and DL said they would score 302/7 in 50 overs, so AUS won

hope your following me

Rob

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Hi, I do apologise if this has already been mentioned, but I couldn't see it in the last few pages. I have yet to find a ground with a working scoreboard?

On some grounds they seem just part of the background, whilst on some the wickets, or overs are shown, but never runs total, or many of the other stats? Obviously not a massive part of the game, but was wondering if a bug, or just none too sensible backgrounds.

Just to be clear, talking about the scoreboards in the grounds, as opposed to the one in the pause menu.

999buddy

School Cricketer
puddleduck said:
Hi, I do apologise if this has already been mentioned, but I couldn't see it in the last few pages. I have yet to find a ground with a working scoreboard?

On some grounds they seem just part of the background, whilst on some the wickets, or overs are shown, but never runs total, or many of the other stats? Obviously not a massive part of the game, but was wondering if a bug, or just none too sensible backgrounds.

Just to be clear, talking about the scoreboards in the grounds, as opposed to the one in the pause menu.

I've noiced that as well, I don't know why its like that :confused: . I don't think its a bug, maybe it would have been difficult to make fully functional scoreboards.

You just have to look in the pause menu :D

p.s. anyone know if your bowling how to find out your teams batting stats, and vica versa

Last edited:

ahmar

School Cricketer
i need help with this bug

hey ste in my blic 2005 the player faces are proper in the two icc events can u any how find a way that those faces which are in other modes also.

help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :crying

i think my earlier message was not clear its that faces of players are only correct in icc champions trophy & icc world cup but not in other modes plz can u find a way to put this faces in other modes to so this face bug is removed.

:crying SIZE=7]HELP [/SIZE] undefined

Users who are viewing this thread