BLIC - Report any bugs here

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
shahid6995 said:
Not if you are actually attempting to steal a single off the no-ball. Run-outs are then allowed.
But the ball was caught, meaning it was dead.

shahid6995

Club Cricketer
ZoraxDoom said:
But the ball was caught, meaning it was dead.
As far as I understand the rules, its not a dead ball if you are attempting to run on it too. But you have more posts here so you must know more about cricket.

BTW, might not be a terrible idea to reduce your signature a little. You write one line and it takes up half the page.

Last edited:

fanirama

Associate Cricketer
Isn't it thta the ball becomes dead when its finally back at the bowlers hands and he's starting the next delivery ?
If so, its a bug.
Anyways, even if its a dead ball, the score should at least update by 1

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
shahid6995 said:
BTW, might not be a terrible idea to reduce your signature a little. You write one line and it takes up half the page.
Does it really? Let me go fix it...

fanirama said:
Isn't it thta the ball becomes dead when its finally back at the bowlers hands and he's starting the next delivery ?
If so, its a bug.
Anyways, even if its a dead ball, the score should at least update by 1
Yep...its still a bug...*sigh*...

ricky1988

Club Cricketer
kamrandahir said:
Many Bugs I Found
1 No Ball Bug When I Hit The Stumps I Think Bats Man Out But Umpire Says No Ball

2 Bowling Speed Is Slow Human Player Max Speed 150.1 Or 150.2 And Computer 155.9

3 How 2 Get Leg By Runs When Umpire Says Not Out LBW DECISION ???

4 Can Spinner Bowl Fliper With More Then 130 Km Speed Just Like Afridi And Anil Kumblay ???

5 Hit Wicket Or Stumping Not Available

6 Can Retired Hurt Rule Is Available ???

7 Can Coach Review Are Available ???

8 When Bowler Bowled Short Pitch Ball And The Bats Man Shuffles Or Leave It To Keeper Umpair Says No Ball, But When He Plays The Short Pitch No Ball Umpaire Cannot Say No Ball

9 When A Spinner Bowls Short Pitch Ball, Umpire Cannot Say Dead Ball Or No Ball

10 Computer Players Are Very Aggressive Would U Like To Tell Me How To Runout Computer Players

11 Fielders Always Throw To Wicket Keeper

12 Flying Catchs Are Not Available Like Jonty Rhodes Style Catches Are Not Available

13 When A Fielder Throws From Boundry It Cannot Break The Wicket Directly , The Throws Direction Was Always Through To Keeper Not At Bowling End

14 Over Throw Is Not Available

15 Wide Ball Bug, Off Side Wide Is Too Long

16 I Bowled Damien Martyn Three Times Through Swing Ball Of Darren Gough But He Was Not Out All 3 Times

:help :help :help :onpc :onpc :onpc :onpc :onpc :onpc :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

Perhaps this is the most stupidest person ever???

athkatla

School Cricketer
A couple of bugs

The CPU players are terrible at running, in a game I just played the ball was hit down towards fine leg, no fielder there, the slips had to chase it, but the batsmen didn't run at all. They could have easily made 3 runs as the slip fielder didn't catch up with the ball until it was about a foot from the boundary rope.

seymourtitty

School Cricketer
ath

exactly right. I have posted this on the codemasters forum..the game falls down because of this.

If the batsmen refuse to take runs, the whole thing becomes a farce.

karanmadan

Club Cricketer
yep the cpu running is quite disasterous...i have to set special fields to actually help them run their runs and make it a more realistic game of cricket but thats only after the first 15 overs. within those first 15 overs though they either hammer tha ball all over or go at around 3 an over which is sad to witness in a ODI. i still enjoy the game a lot though..the running bug is somethin we can live with as long as the game is still fun to play

woodzy

Club Cricketer
Hey do ne of you guys know if they will fix these bugs in the Ricky Ponting version thats coming out in Australia?

Anil Dharani

Club Cricketer
If a patch comes out before the release of RPIC for BLIC, then surely it would be fixed in RPIC. BTW my question is:
Where the the pitch ads?

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
These may have been said before, but oh well here goes:

1. Wicketkeeper lets a lot of byes through, many of which are boundaries. Kinda scary how it reminds me of EA's CK2004.
2. Opening bowler in a test match may bowl all day without having a break. Many of the bowling spells are far too long (e.g. 25 overs in a row) no matter how many runs you are scoring from them. This means you can't smash them out of the attack. I would classify this as a "bug".

chillypilly

School Cricketer
what ever u play..when u quit game every thing is lost... i mean there is no corner for ur status( bowling batting record) except for the writeen records theat cannot be changed.... like in EA cricket what ever u play it is saves...but not in BLIC.... am i right?

Tomdood55

School Cricketer
CaptainOZ the only byes iv seen are wen you bowl bouncers to short and it go's over the keepers head

Users who are viewing this thread