Tutorial Bowling Tips

I enjoy playing the game as it is but a patch that could maybe make it even more realistic would be great. I knew that the chaps who played the games on their pc's could beef up their gameplay with patches, but I thought patches for consoles were not possible.

Last edited:
D

Dutch

I enjoy playing the game as it is but a patch that could maybe make it even more realistic would be great. I knew that the chaps who played the games on their pc's could beef up their gameplay with patches, but I thought patches for comsoles were not possible.

Hopefully Codemasters will still release the patch for consoles. The patch was pretty much finished as I understand it.

Undefeatable

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
1 Always lock marker on dark Yellow place
2 when bowling with fast bowler after 2 3 deliveries try to bowl 1 reverse swing slow delivery - Most of the time i get wicket by doing this
3 When bowling with spinner most of the time try to change the bowl, like you've placed out swinger when you have to press key for speed press right > arrow key this will change bowl to in swinger and that really annoys the batsman:D
TRY MY TACTICS YOU WILL FEEL THE DIFFERENCE :)

1 Always lock marker on dark Yellow place
2 when bowling with fast bowler after 2 3 deliveries try to bowl 1 reverse swing slow delivery - Most of the time i get wicket by doing this
3 When bowling with spinner most of the time try to change the bowl, like you've placed out swinger when you have to press key for speed press right > arrow key this will change bowl to in swinger and that really annoys the batsman:D
TRY MY TACTICS YOU WILL FEEL THE DIFFERENCE :)

Thanks for the advice. Gonna try it. Do they work on any level of gameplay difficulty?

alexczarn

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
bowl slow full tosses with a spinner. That's what I do.:yes

And with quicks, bowl just short of a length outside off stump inswinging. Also throw in a few full tosses.

cpt crash

Club Cricketer
Only way...

The only way I find of getting wickets is to put everyone on the boundary and just wait for the slog which the AI batsmen will do at least once an over. Not great way to play test cricket which is why I havent played this game since F1 2010 came out!

I'd love to find a way of geting edges to the slips. Also, its hard to catch when you're red green colour blind, I dont know when the circle changes colour.

dartholiver

School Cricketer
try changing your delivery while selecting other . .. I've taken lbw's and bold's through this technique !

Getting a bit desperate to find a decent delivery. Even to the point where I choose outswing delivery...move the swing icon thing for full/exagerrated outswing...and then press the inswing button at moment of delivery. It has got a few wickets..but I haven't a clue what delivery is actually bowled. (sorry...should have ben posted on IC 2010 forum)

Last edited:

DEEPASHU

School Cricketer
HEY can anyone tell me how i can change my bowling marker at the last moment

Users who are viewing this thread