Bring back Patch 1.09/1.0.0.10?

Who wants Patch 1.09/1.1.10 (the previous patch brought back)?

• Yes

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • No

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
Cricket lover is currently private messaging the online community begging them to vote on this thread for 1 10
Did my suggestion helped when messaged me how u bowl fast should not have messaged me pm and ask help from me
Begging??? Me Born beggar cant help
I can message anyone personal by Facebook I don't think I need forums permission to message in youtube or facebook.

Last edited:

Ali.Naveed

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Cricket lover is currently private messaging the online community begging them to vote on this thread for 1 10
this is wrong , as per my opinion , game is balance now for shorter formats and longer both , i am getting and giving 3-4 edges in every match almost too if the bowler is good they know how to get edge , game is balanced after 3 months as it was before 26th april , ENJOYABLE

jaraarrow

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes thank you dean jones
Did my suggestion helped when messaged me how u bowl fast should not have messaged me pm and ask help from me
Begging??? Me Born beggar cant help
I can message anyone personal by Facebook I don't think I need forums permission to message in youtube or facebook.

PjPage59

Club Captain
You have all the right to express your thoughts but you cannot say that he is wrong...
Well I can because then he can respond and then we can have a discussion.[DOUBLEPOST=1533539658][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you explain what is wrong?
I think you new baby in Ashes
The game has been made too easy. That’s what is wrong. The previous patch was perfect and now they’ve changed it.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Well I can because then he can respond and then we can have a discussion.[DOUBLEPOST=1533539658][/DOUBLEPOST]
The game has been made too easy. That’s what is wrong. The previous patch was perfect and now they’ve changed it.
I played the game for the first time in almost a week today and to be honest the new patch is not as bad as I thought it was. I just made the batting the hardest difficulty and it's actually a bit challenging but still not as good or hard as it was in the previous patch. I would still like the previous patch back tho

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don’t think previous patch is coming back guys .....

PjPage59

Club Captain
I played the game for the first time in almost a week today and to be honest the new patch is not as bad as I thought it was. I just made the batting the hardest difficulty and it's actually a bit challenging but still not as good or hard as it was in the previous patch. I would still like the previous patch back tho
I have found some sliders that I’m going to try out later today and see what that does. It just sucks because the last version was perfect. I wish they had just left it.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans

YOU'RE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread