Broken Career Mode?

KingsPunjabIsaac

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Everytime I start a new career, I will play the first game and then it will take me straight back to the original career mode screen where you choose an existing player or create your own for your career. It then fails to recognise the career mode, and doesn't load back up again. It's really frustrating because I was really enjoying the new career mode, and now I can't play the game. Is there any solution to this?

Is there any more detail you can give us? See the bugs thread for some tips on how to report the issue and we will look into it.

This happened to my son as well. Every time he tries to start a match (he's only in his 4th game of the first season) it goes back to the main screen. I tried to 'resume previous game' using his save but it kept pushing me back to the main menu. In the end i deleted it and got him to restart it and it worked without issues.

Is there any more detail you can give us? See the bugs thread for some tips on how to report the issue and we will look into it.

Yeah, I've reported it in the bug thread. In terms of further detail, I'm not sure what much else I can say. Every new career I start, I'll play one match, and then as it's saving and going to the next screen, it will take me back to the original career screen where you have to choose either an existing player, or create your own! And every time I try to load the career again, it keeps going back to the same screen.

Users who are viewing this thread