Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

TheraPutty said:
hey burma whats ponting fsh file name ?
I'm afraid I must repeat:
Burma's Finest said:
Saurabh's the man to ask about faces.
The facepack has nothing to do with me and I know pretty much nothing about the details of it so please post all face questions in the facepack thread. :cheers

You can check the bat .fsh number using Player Editor.

Why do you need to export the image at all? If you want to change his bat just use Player Editor.

aus5892 said:
Burma mate I can't extract the files with winzip 10, only the readme works the rest says: "Some data in your zip file is damaged - crc check failed" any help? I copied this from the error thingy for one of them:

Extracting to "C:\Documents and Settings\DebbieS\Desktop\C2K5 Patches\"
Use Path: yes Overlay Files: no
Extracting Faces - Extract to Root Directory.zip
CRC check failed
Error: Unable to extract "C:\Documents and Settings\DebbieS\Desktop\C2K5 Patches\Faces - Extract to Root Directory.zip".

The size of the extracted file (1798261) does not match the uncompressed size (15370891) recorded in the Zip file

I have the same problem.

Again, all I can suggest is downloading it again. The files are definitely not corrupted as it has already been downloaded 130 times without incident other than for the two of you. All I can think is that there was a problem during download.

Which browser are you using? Are you using a download manager?

Kshitiz_Indian said:
hey BF i am having a problem. the game is constantly crashing. I dunno why.

I think you installed the fresh copy of the game and directly installed the new bat back and face pack.

You need to install the unique face pack v1 also but use the new roster instead of this old one called planetcricketv1a.ros

saurabh2185 said:
You need to install the unique face pack v1 also but use the new roster instead of this old one called planetcricketv1a.ros
Hmm... I hadn't thought about this. Can you remind me why Face Pack v1 is necessary please Saurabh? :cheers

punk sk8r said:
im having problems putting Asifs face in im doing what i did last time and it worked then but its not working now anyone know why?

You must be having a .big file for Asif.

Just rename your current file with this new one 69b4c77d0091d105ba8c7899f2ecbdbb.big and put it into the root directory.

And from player editor assign him a unique asian face and it should work.

And please post anything regarding face Here

Thanks Saurabh and Burma I didn't know that u have included my faces also in this big patch.

Burma's Finest said:
Hmm... I hadn't thought about this. Can you remind me why Face Pack v1 is necessary please Saurabh? :cheers

As not all the unique face files are provided with this pack, this pack is just an update to unique face pack v1 having actually made faces. (But not all so far)

hoppo45 said:
I have the same problem.
Are you sure you are using Winzip10? Those errors are exactly what I get if I try and extract the files using winrar.

Try reinstalling winzip. You can download winzip10 (evaluation) from here

Users who are viewing this thread